Chapter 21

At the time of dawn Rishabh came home along with hopeless Nandini . She was very tired emotionally and physically , this time she herself was so broken, shameful and disordered . Every time she finds some or other way to handle situation but today she felt utterly helpless due physical and mental exertion she slept while Rishabh was pressing her head because her head was aching . He too was tired so when she slept he went to his room and slept.

"Nandini. ..... Nandu ..... Get up " instead of alarm she heard her mother's screams and this happened after many yrs , her mother left this job of human alarm , when Nandini completed her school .

"Mummaa yaar let me sleep ...... Stop being alarm clock " she pulled comforter over her head and hid herself inside it .

"Sleep later ..... Now wake up nd answer me " her mother said sternly.

"I don't have any exam nd please yaar I just slept few hrs back ..... Now go " she shooed her mother.

"Where were you whole night ? ...... And with whom?" She asked but again got no response from Nandini because she chose not to answer so her mother will stop nagging her.

"With Mr Malhotra's Driver ?" It was more like a statement from her mother which really worked on Nandini. She opened her eyes and asked to herself she is the one who is his driver , then what her mother is speaking.

"Who ?" She sat on bed with her head hung down , she thought may be her mother knows about her job.

"This " she kept newspaper on her lap .

"This handsome boy" she pointed at a picture .

Love blooming between Driver and Personal Assistant ; they are not industrial couple but they belongs to industry . This is story between driver and p.a of Chairman of Half Note ,Mr Manik Malhotra . We caught them dancing together in Manik Malhotra's latest party of last night. So guys what do u think are they gonna be onscreen pair soon or Manik Malhotra will cast them together for his next album ? .

"Hahaha " she laughed whole heartedly after seeing picture of her and Abhimanyu from last night's party but what made her laugh more that her mother made him driver .

"When did this happened ,Nandu ? ..... And why didn't you told us ? " Her mother sat beside her and said in disappointed tone .

"Stop laughing " she scolded her , now she was angry .

"Okay" she was holding her inner cheeks between her teeth to control laugh.

"Now tell me the whole story ...... And don't lie ...... It's a warning" her mother showed her eyes and asked her seriously which looked funny to Nandini but in real she is scared of her mother's big eyes , since childhood.

"What to tell ..... This news itself is a lie " Nandini shrugged her shoulders.

"Then why u two were together ?"

"We were dancing in party "

"U sure? ..... See Nandini we r not against it , if u have boyfriend, and it's okay if he is driver ...... Boy should be good person that's it " her mother thought she is hiding because of his profession .

"And he looks handsome too " she added .

"Okay ....... The truth is he is really handsome , he earns good amount of money , he is good human , loyal to his boss ..... But he is not my boyfriend , he is my friend ..... We were dancing in the party like two dance partners ...... Many reporters were present so one of them printed this news ...... It's just a rumour don't worry " she explained everything to her mother calmly and she listened with concentration but one thing was bothering her that if boy is okay then why they aren't together .