Chapter 25

"Ting tong ting tong " Nandini kept pressing doorbell as it's her habit , she will keep pressing until someone opens the door. 

"Instead of burning my ears ..... U just can make ur hands useful in holding these stuff " Diya said who was also outside with Nandini waiting for Swaroop to open the door .

"Well ..... No ... Thanks" she just smiled and keep doing her work , Diya was holding one big paper bag and one shoe box on it.

"Wow .... How u two r here?" Supriya said after opening the main door.

"Just doing our duty of delivery girls" Diya said showing stuff in her hands , Supriya gave them space to entered .

"Ohh that's so sweet ..... And thanks for making my son lazy nd totally dependent " Supriya mocked them for helping Swaroop.

"Well u can feed us some tasty breakfast instead of thanking us " Nandini instantly brought up a chance to have food , she is definitely missing good food as she stopped eating the meals given by Manik , actually he also never asked her about her food after that morning because she clearly broke the deal of meal.

"Can you wait for half hour ..... I am going to make paav bhaji" Supriya said because she has already placed pressure cooker on gas with vegetables in it .

"No Aai ...... Actually I am getting late , give me something fast " Swaroop came to living room , all ready in his formal clothes . He saw his friends sitting near dinning table , he also sat on one of the chair and started wearing his socks.

"Why?....... It's not even 10am " Diya asked him .

"Understand yaar , it's imp" he said with pleading eyes .

"Aunty ....... U may get lucky to see ur future daughter in law in upcoming days " Nandini said loudly , teasing him where he rolled his eyes at her.

"Is he serious or just timepass?" Supriya asked while straining the tea. 

"He seems serious" Diya also joined them nd he stood up from his place.

"U know ..... U guys have ur breakfast I am going ..... Bye" he said as he took his bag.

"Sit there only ...... Have this tea nd paav ..... Don't go empty stomach" Supriya scolded him nd brought his breakfast , after getting afraid of his mother's big eyes he sat down on chair like scared kitten .

"U really started doing job of delivery girl ?" He asked after having his first bite , he looked at the stuff on table in front of Diya .

"No dumb ass .... It's for u " she slapped his head .

"What and why ?" He asked but his full concentration was on his chai paav.

"Three piece suit with matching boots for our reunion party on Sunday ..... Yesterday we both went to shopping for us " she told him the truth.

"Ohh u guys are so excited already ...... Girls will be girls ...... Anyways tell me the price " he asked after finishing his food .

"Not needed " Nandini said .

"Why?"

" FYI now I have a job " she flaunted it by flipping her hair .

"She also gifted me a saree " Diya added.

"But all the footwears are purchased by Diya " Nandini said.

"See how they takes care of ur things ..... U should also take care of them " Supriya said from kitchen .