Chapter 7

"R u fucking serious ? ....... He literally called u at 4 am ?" Diya freaked out while riding her Jupiter and Nandini was sitting behind her , leaning on her back and partially sleeping on her back .

Manik disturbed Abhimanyu at 3.55 am to get Nandini's number then he called her to get rewarded by two, three curses which made him change his descion . He was just in mood to break her sleep as he was away from sleep , he was going to tell her to be there at 8 am but after getting greeted by her frustration nd curses he asked her to be there immediately in just hour .

She was so tired and her sleep wasn't leaving her eyes so she again slept nd woke up with jerk after 45 mins . She freaked out at first then she smirked , she washed her teeth and face, then made messy bun of her hair and keeping mobile in her pocket she left her house , she forgot to take her purse, she did msged her mother but didn't break anyone's sleep.

As she has given her car to Swaroop for today , because his car is at servicing. So it's not good to take it back so she called Diya to drop her at her workplace. Diya agreed nd on the way Nandini feed her little part of her job which made Diya angry on Manik so much that she just wanted to strangle him to death .

"Yes he is freaking psycho and he did called me at 4am nd asked me to be there ...... Now hurry up , I am late " she said in her sleepy tone, unbothered about her anger.

"Can I just shoot him then nd there ...... Or we should plan his accident in his own car " this time Nandini opened her eyes .

"Diyaa ..... Don't say like that " she scolded her , she didn't get it, how Diya is getting more angry than necessary even when she has told her very little bit about monster.

"Umm okay " she sighed and Nandini again slept on her back .

"Thank you for understanding" Nandini hugged her stomach from behind nd snuggled into her , this time Diya smiled full heartedly . Nandini knows how to keep her friend happy.

..............................||

"Zzzzzzzz........Zzzzzz" Bell rang for constant one minute and that irritated Manik , he was relaxing in hot water inside bathtub after doing work out for hour in his gym . He heard loud buzzing of bell in house but thought his useless brother will open the door but how could that jackass woke up so easily at 5.30 am in the morning which is supposed to be midnight for him , Manik wondered how could someone sleep that much .

"Zzzzzzz.......zzzzz" this time he groaned and stood up from bathtub , he tied towel loosely on his waist , he didn't wore bathrobe so he can again continue his bath again . It was just 10mins he entered inside the washroom.