Epilogue

Manik's pov,

Devastated, traumatized, destroyed, wrecked all such words fell short in front of my current life. Because today I Manik Malhotra lost my life in every sense. I never thought my birth would be such curse to the people who loved me, if I have known then I am sure I would have preferred dieing yrs back when I lost my mother.

Only if I would have known punishing those two bastards will cost me my Nandini's life then I wouldn't have killed those rapist ever. Mhatre, their father stood in front of me, celebrating his victory over my pain and I couldn't digest that satisfaction on his face so I emptied my gun all over his body nd still at the end he died out of satisfaction but I didn't even feel remotely close to peace or calm. How I can get that she toh left me?.

( Mhatre used drone cameras for that voice and bullets ...... And also he was present there in disguised of reporter as he wanted to see this happening in front of his eyes ...... When this happened he came in front of Manik)

I remember, he said it was the last gift Shrikant asked him to present in front of me. I swear I feel like killing that dead bastard again. He left but his black shadow didn't. I just wonder how one person can hate other to this extent, maybe I am ominous.

I didn't even get chance to settle with the thing that she is absent nd only her lifeless body is here. But before that I heard the thing which I feared the most nd today each nd every piece of my broken heart crushed into million pieces when her parents blamed me for her death, they accused me for her murder.

Me? The person who would have given anything in world just to see her smile, killed her and not to forget our unborn child too. Well they aren't wrong either, if I wasn't there in her life then she must have been living the life she desired nd deserved. I regret ruining her life.

I didn't care about anyone because there is no one who will bother about my insensitive behaviour. I pushed her parents away from her body nd didn't let anyone even touch her, I know I am getting all their curses and why won't I?, I didn't give them chance to touch their daughter whom they treated like baby and protected but they forgot to protect her from me nd it's their punishment.

I wouldn't have ever felt what they are going through if i wouldn't have lost my own blood nd flesh. I stoop so low in my own eyes as I was proved as a worst father. My baby couldn't even get chance to see the world. It was fucking hurting me so much that I don't know wether I have felt this pain ever or not, even after spending all my life losing the people I loved.

With a shivering hand I just touched her bleeding stomach to feel my world but there was just silence with no movements. But there I found a piece of paper stuck at the back of her dress, which she had kept earlier.

"As we all know that now we are married ....... But let me tell you, we haven't confessed yet..... I know my husband is dumb so here I am taking the initiative ...... He is the one who's face I want to see every morning and i can't imagine a moment without his presence in my life ..... I know all this is sounding so cliche nd illogical but I could really feel it's happening within me ...... Nd here I am already planning my life tasty, fancy and sweet married life just like this cake ..... Yeah because I want everything sweet for him because my man has already had his share of bitterness ..... Nd for the sour nd spicy twist I guess me nd our baby will be enough ..... So here I am wishing sweetness in his life for lifetime ...... I want to brighten up his life with happiness ...... Because I can't live without his smile, I love you Manik"