Chapter 50 ( Part2)

Read with a love,
(Chapter is special)

In California,
At evening,

"Aaah ..... I hate this Fucking Malhotra" Nandini went out a frustrated sigh. She was getting ready as a bride for the first time nd instead of getting jittery feelings she was cursing Manik for bringing another 10 layered dress for her like he had bought one for her bday night.

"Feelings r mutual" Diya laughed with her as she helped other girls in putting another layer over Nandini's dress. She was getting dressed by professionals. 

"So r u going to ditch the guy at wedding hall?" One of the girl asked and Nandini made a surprised face as she took their talks seriously.

"Nooo" she screamed horribly and nodded no.

"Girl they r so in love with each other ..... Can't u see her glowing face and also just for u to know ...... They haven't seen each other from last two days just because groom being superstitious is following the Indian tradition" as Diya finished her talk and that girl went aww on the adorable couple while Nandini was biting her cheeks to control her blush.

"Also not to forget he gifted dress of worth rs 11million...... Straight from utmost expensive magzine of world" designer said this nd here Nandini's eyes widened as much as they could. Now she is surely going to kill him for this dress. The diamonds nd pearls in the design are real that's why dress costs in million.

"What he thinks of himself ? ...... Is he the first person who is going to marry? that he is hell bent on getting bankrupted" she gritted her teeth in annoyance. This is height of stupidity, she thought.

"He is not feeling any less than that Nandu ...... It's first time something auspicious is happening in his life .....  Nd he thinks it's because of you, so he wants to give you best out of his capacity" she heard Diya explaining her, and she couldn't help from feeling exuberant. Also she is liking this slow paced friendship between her friend nd love.

"Awww he is love ..... And U r so cute babe" that girl pulled Nandini's cheek making her flushed with shyness.

"My baby is born cute" she looked at door to see her family standing there all ready in their attires.

"Wow mumma u look beautiful" after many years her mother wore a designer gown nd she was looking as beautiful as ever.

"Nd u two r also the most handsome men" she said looking at other two who just pouted for not getting her attention nd looked down. Raman wore dark blue tuxedo nd Rishabh wore Black tuxedo.

"I complimented .....  Still why r u two looking down?" she said going near to them with her heavy dress.

She made them look up by holding their chins only to find their eyes teary. They were trying hard to resist the tears.

"Am I looking so bad that you both are crying" she too pouted and they just hugged her.

"I can't believe my princess is getting married ..... Nd u r really looking this beautiful like real princess, going to marry ur love...... It's very heart breaking ..... I'm not ready yet" Raman cried.

"Me too ..... Dii it's very emotional ..... I always thought I will be happy, sending you but no ..... Fuck this is not so good feeling" Rishab too continued making others chuckled on their cuteness.

"We will take Manik to our home ...... But u please don't cry" she also said honestly with gloomy eyes and they nodded. Her mother slapped her own forehead.