Chapter 4

In the early morning Nandini returned to
her home from hospital all alone , tired and devastated yet strong enough to handle her family. Swaroop was with her till the parking , actually he drove car for her as she was terrible in the hospital , last night he went to hospital with Rishabh and stayed there with her family . He was great help to them he handled Rishabh, medicines nd other stuff but he couldn't be with Nandini . She pretended to be strong whole time for her mother but from inside she was most terrified and guilty.

And just half hour before doctor suggested them or forced them to shift Raman from this hospital to another hospital which will provide more necessities and doctors are specialists. His concern for Raman was valid but Nandini wasn't convinced or satisfied with that because she found it risky to shift Raman from one hospital to another just 1hr after surgery though it will take another hour till arrangements r done but still she didn't felt it could be 100%safe . There was uneasiness nagging her .

She took bath within five minutes nd got ready in two minutes so that she can go back to hospital then to bank. She needs to pay hospital bills so she is going to use money they had saved for her training and they will be enough for now at least. Suddenly she heard sound of bell ringing.

"Good morning Nandu " her maid greeted her , she visits home early in the morning so that she could help Ishita because she is working woman and can't do all households by herself.

"Where are everyone ? "She asked after entering inside the house .

"They are not here " Nandini said in low tone , she was trying hard to hold her tears back.

"Ohh ...... Actually I want to ask for advance payment ..... I had talk with a ma'am last night she said she will give me today ...... I need to pay for my small child's school fees or else they will not allow him to give exams" without looking at Nandini's teary eyes she asked for early payment by keeping her gaze lower , she was helpless too . Nandini looked at her and saw her fidgeting with her Saree pallu , she knew she is embarrassed in front of her if it would have been her mother she would be little comfortable with her.

"Umm take it " taking out 10k from her purse she gave that too maid.

"Thank you Nandu " she thanked genuinely by holding money in her hands.

"It's okay ..... I am going out" without waiting for her reply she went out of the house , she couldn't tell her about hospital and stuff. She didn't have courage to do that. After her encounter with maid she realised how things are going to be in future , the sudden sense of responsibility scared her and shook her existence. All her life she was dependant on her father or mother but all of sudden reality hit her that all of them are her responsibility now . She couldn't even get time to cry over her misery and reality of life which welcomed her .

Wasn't she supposed to take loan from bank and join type rating training next month ?. Wasn't she supposed to make her parents proud by seeing her flying in the air ? Wasn't her father supposed to sit in plane, with her as a pilot ? Wasn't he supposed to be mentally and physically fit for that? He wasn't supposed to be laying lifeless on hospital bed with her mother praying for him to get well soon nd brother crying seeing all the machinery in the ICU. They didn't asked for this .

"Nandu" when she came out of her thoughts she found Diya wiping her tears and then she realised she was crying . Diya got to know about this by Swaroop just few minutes ago and she directly came to Nandini. She was sad that didn't knew about it but it's not correct time to be sad for that , she needs to be with Nandini .