Chapter 9

He just stopped before his swimming pool area , it's clean, hygienic and untouched part of his house . He knows swimming but he scared of deep water , though pool's water is not that much deep but still his fear never let him put his feet inside the swimming pool. But today this pool can be useful .

"What do you mean by okay ?" She came from behind and asked him , he turned back.

"Okay means okay" he again turned and walked further , she unknowignly followed him because she is not convinced that he his really okay .

They reached at the edge of swimming pool and he slightly shifted away , she frowned as why he did that but anyways she also is  going to do the same and she did that . And he knew it , fortunately he is very sharp at reading people and may be that's why he is best at manipulation .

"Driver move or else u will fall " he screamed so suddenly , she got startled as a reflexive action and jumped inside the pool . He was sure about her reaction that's why he screamed so loudly . He could have pushed her but Manik Malhotra never gets his hands dirty in his game directly , he always play safe .

He wanted to make her feel the suffocation under the water that's what he felt in these days when she was around him . He felt suffocated with his feelings nd all that happened because of her and then she left her job just like that . How she can forget his world runs according to him . He won't say it loudly that he is giving her punishment but he will do it any how for his satisfaction.

Coming out of his thought he looked at the pool and there she was swimming effortlessly even she was enjoying it and it was most unpredictable reaction . He forgot he is afraid of depth of water but she is not .

For few seconds she disappeared in the water and he really got scared , he started sweating in the morning that too when was just wearing his shorts . Flashes of his failure came in front of him , those 20 seconds made him so vulnerable and he knew he can't kill her , she won't die because of him , he will save her . No she won't die , his breathes became heavy and he started struggling for breath , he was shivering then only her head came out of water , she was enjoying under water swimming unknown to the fact that he was about to get panic attack .

But when she saw him getting restless she instantly got out of the water . May be she saw fear on her face but how he can be scared of anything, he is devil .

"Mr Malhotra " she kept her hand on his shoulder , he was shivering yet sweating in cold . She don't know what happened to him but nonetheless she rubbed his back and slowly slowly he relaxed under her touch .

"U r sweating in the morning ? ...... Are u okay? " She asked with concern and he just look at her , is she showing sympathy or concern . But he don't want any of them , he removed her hand .

"Don't find reason to touch me " he said bluntly , his posture was stiff nd voice was as usual cold . His breathes were normal , he surely knows how to overcome his vulnerability in seconds.

"What the fuck ?..... U were shivering nd sweating " she reasoned out .

"Don't give lame explanation ...... Temperature is high as it's summer and then u touched me with ur wet hands that's why my body reacted both way ..... Dumb " she found his explanation lame because before her touching he was shivering nd be it summer but it's morning nd he is bare too .

"U don't want to wear uniform ..... It's okay for me ...... U can stay in these wet clothes " changing the topic he moved inside his house , she knew he was hiding his state so she didn't pursued it further and followed him . She entered inside and saw him taking a drink , she huffed and thought of finding something to wear .