Chapter 49

"I'm pregnant" she said in one breath and after a moment his body slipped  down. He kneeled in front of her, outside the police station, he was unbothered about the surrounding but she was conscious yet she ignored them.

He just lifted her top up and kissed her tummy after hiding his face into her top, wetting her soft flesh. She understood his insecurity and fear of accepting the happiness, she can't blame him for being like this because he has received so much evilness nd pain all together to believe in goodness.

"It's real Manik" she caressed back of his head lovingly nd he cried more out of euphoria.

"Marry me" taking his head out of her top he asked directly, shocking her to core. She was numb for a moment then joy hit her all senses making her ecstatic.

"U can never be a sophisticated, gentleman" she laughed with tears of joy.

"I don't want to give u choice of saying no ..... So marry me" he was stubborn like a child.

"I will" bending down to his level she cupped his face nd smooched his lips only for 5secs.

His proposal or order was so sudden that she didn't think of it as a possibility before, somewhere in heart she knew he won't give unpleasant reaction because he always yearned for family but marriage shook her to the core. It was so big decision of her life but when he asked it seemed so simple nd natural for her to say yes without even thinking of future though they are in very crucial phase.

......................||

Few hours later,

They returned to Mumbai in his plane which she fled and as per his instance she directly took him to her house because he said he don't want to delay talking with her parents though she wanted him to relax for a day.

"Why this urgent meeting? ...... What's the suspense?" Raman asked this to Manik nd Nandini.  Her friends were present too, equally unknown to situation.

"I'm Manik ...... I'm orphan ...... I lost my family in my early life and after that whatever I am, it's real me, totally flawed ...... I won't give excuses of bad past for being me ...... I accept I'm the wrong person nd may be u will find me a worst person for ur daughter ...... But I'm selfish enough to marry her" Swaroop and Diya literally chocked on their saliva, Raman was also stunned by marriage proposal and Ishita, she was still processing with everything he said.

"Why u took this decision so suddenly?" Raman asked and Nandini was nervous, because Manik is anything but predictable. She don't know how he is going to behave, even she wasn't expecting his unfiltered and truthful confession.

"Even I don't know that ...... But when she said she is pregnant and I am going to be a father ...... Then i didn't want to miss the chance of being father and to be able to have family ..... Fortunately or unfortunately I never got the love of family and that thing strike me so much, I don't want my child to live a life which I lived ...... And that was the point where I realised whether I deserve them or not I don't care but I am selfish to keep them ..... I want her nd my child with me forever" this was shocking news for everyone and they gave that exact shocking and questioning look to Nandini to which she bit her lips and closed her eyes for second. By looking at their exchange of expressions he got to know that he just spilled the news before her.

"Whattt ..... U r pregnant???" Everyone asked in unison.

"I wanted to tell him first" she defended in meek voice while looking down.