Chapter 17

Few hours ago ,

After dropping Nandini , Karan came to the hotel Grand Hyatt ,5 star hotel in Mumbai.  He just had one bottle of beer in his house so he wasn't drunk.  He was very much calm than before and was in sane mind to have conversation with a girl who cheated on him with his brother.

He came to her hotel room , she was waiting for him . She was nervous but she wasn't guilty. 

"Come inside" he entered inside, she closed the door and made him sit on the bed .

"Why u did that?" He knew Manik can do anything but will never forced himself on a girl that means she slept with him all by her will and it bothered him. Why the hell she cheated on him?

"I was always like this ...... I never liked to be in a relationship or any kind of restrictions in my life ..... That's why if we skip my teenage part , I wasn't in a any relationship ...... Even I started living alone , I am independent girl from every aspect ...... Life is thrilling and enjoying when u r not bounded by any person or thing , that's what I used to think ...... But when we met that time I was feeling very low , u was new in India , u was trying to find ur brother and I started helping you genuinely because that was making me feel better "

"U r handsome and good man ..... U used to behave nicely with everyone , I was attracted towards this soft side of urs and when u asked me to be ur girlfriend , I thought for a while and I thought I should give it a chance ..... May be this is turning point in my life ...... Then we came to Mumbai , I was very happy because I love traveling ..... With u in this new city everything was good and I was different person with u ...... I never had thoughts of cheating on u until I saw Manik ..... When u found him he was rude and dominant , that was like huge turn on for me ..... I so wanted to go wild with him but I controlled ...... And when I got to know about his one night stands then I wanted him truely at least for once ...... I tried to gave him signals and he instantly caught them and banned me from coming with you ...... Before doing anything with him, I wanted to break up with you .... But I wasn't sure about Manik so today I got chance and I used that before caring about anyone ..... I knew I was wrong and u don't deserve a girl like me ...... Don't worry I am leaving this city but I thought we both need closure ..... Thanks for being a small part of my life " he have many complaints against her even he is angry but there is no need of violence just because she cheated on him . He believed everyone have right to choose and he won't blame her for her choices.  They can separate from each other like mature couple without any drama .

"U just have to ask and we would have parted our ways , mutually ..... I know I was attached with you but still I would have let you go ..... U didn't have to break my trust " he was very much hurt . It wasn't his first break up nor she was his one true love but still it was hurting hum , his feelings were involved.

"I know and I am sorry for that ...... I know u can't forgive me but forget me " she said with a painful smile on her face .

"It's okay ..... U can leave with a peace " without any more accusations or fights he let her go like a mature man .

"Thanks for being part of my life" for the last time she hugged him.

"Good bye " he instantly broke the hug and left her room .

...................||

Both Manik nd Nandini were sleeping on the half burnt mattress , unaware of the surrounding . Manik was sleeping by keeping his face in the crook of her neck and her hands were snaking his figure , holding him close to her chest and protecting him like a mother protects her child.