Chapter 20

In the late evening Manik and Nandini came to Malhotra Mansion . She wanted to go to her home so she could get ready but again she would have to come here to pick him so she thought it's better to change here itself in his mansion and save her energy and time.

She came inside one of the room to change her dress and do some makeup . Even he had offered her if she wants he can arrange make up artist in Half Note , because there are many who will be available just in minutes for hours . But those heavy professional makeup scares her , she knows they use best cosmetics but still they r artificial and will eventually leave their effect on skin .

She thought of looking at dress which she is going to wear so she pulled out the dress which Manik have bought for her , seeing that rich and classy dress she was awestruck.  Indeed his choice is best . She twirl around with her dress and finally she saw the price which directly took her to his room.

"Mr. Malhotraa " she barged inside his room . Where he was getting ready .

"Now don't tell me u need make up artist because u realise that u r not so beautiful" he said without looking at her . He was busy in wearing his shirt.

"Ohh please, I don't need makeup to look beautiful " she almost immediately defended herself.

"Don't give crap about how u look naturally beautiful and all ...... Because u don't " he buttoned his blazer.

"Off course ...... I do look good naturally at least I can roam with bare face without any make up and still people won't faint " she indulged herself in useless fight.

"Not everyone does the make to look good because they are ugly but people do it to enhance the beauty " he stated the fact.

"And that should be real purpose to enhance nd not to change the real you ...... Anyways I don't have problems with others putting make up but I just like to keep it simple ...... Person should look beautiful with flaws too because they reflects the real u , purity of heart itself is a beauty " she gave small lecture about beauty .

"And surprisingly no one gives damn about that beauty ...... But glamour is what attracts the people " he was setting his hair with hair gel after drying it with dryer.

"Okay u won" she found out there is no point in arguing with him. And he smirked in satisfaction.

"Why r u here ? ....... Want me to dress u up ?" She rolled her eyes .

"That outfit ..... It's so expensive ..... Almost equal to half of my salary " she spoke her main concern.

"Which is equally negligible for me ....... At least I can spend that much for saving myself from getting into newspaper with a news 'The chairman of Half Note pays his driver so less that she was seen in night suit, last night in the grand party' " she huffed in annoyance and also she didn't felt worthy enough for that dress , he bought that for his image and not for her .

"I don't like to take such expensive things from others " she said timidly in her innocent voice.

"I hope u don't want me to change ur clothes " he said playfully .

"If I don't see u dressed up in next fifteen minutes then I am taking Sahil with me " this time he was stern and really annoyed with her constant nagging on one single topic. She disappeared from his sight with a speed of light.