Chapter 33

Unlike to his regular, calm and lonely mornings this morning was little chaotic because little mice living inside  his house made fuss about each and everything because it was her first date . Starting from the time she woke up which was 6.30 am and she was supposed to woke up at 6 am but she handled herself quickly and literally done her everything within half hour. 

Manik was already up and he was done with his things including wearing outfit gifted by her which contained dark sky blue T shirt and faint sky blue ripped jeans , just for her sake he wore them and it didn't affected his charm in fact it got enhanced . But he was little amused that why she gifted him T-shirt and jeans for date , wasn't she supposed to gift proper , suitable outfit for date .

She shocked him further by her clothes , he never thought that she will wear a comfortable black jeans with dark olive green full sleeves tshirt tucked inside and one sling bag complementing her dress , not to forget black cap with high ponytail tugged inside it and sunglasses on her beautiful eyes . She was looking stunning but still he thought that dress would be less appealing for date  .

"Pardon me but I did thought of fairytale date " he said it when she was keeping her backpack on the backseat of her car .

"I would have taken you to the Disney Land but again I thought why to scare kids with real Beast " she mocked him after closing the door. 

"Ohh I can understand u aren't a beauty otherwise they would have thought us as a beauty and the beast " he too mocked her back and took out one cigar from his pocket.

"What do u mean ?" She got offended by his comment.

"That u look like Annabelle " now she was planning his murder in her mind. But she controlled herself , she is not someone who will fight over her looks that too unnecessarily.

"U r not smoking that shit in front of me " she huffed in annoyance and snatched that cigar from his mouth before he could have lit that. He glared at her but she didn't looked at him and moved away from him , she knows he would definitely not like someone dominating or controlling him but she never learnt to be a submissive either .

"Sahilll ...... Why the fuck u r keeping that shit in my car ?" She said when she saw Sahil keeping wooden basket on the backseat of her car .

"Umm u only asked me to " he defended himself. That's true she only asked him to help her and she have shopped that basket last night for today and even she has kept some snacks and beverages inside it.

"Aaah urghh ..... Keep that in ..... And where the fuck Sandesh is ?" She again shouted in air to which Sahil got startled and Manik chuckled from his place.

"I didn't knew he is going with you " once again Sahil said in meek voice .

"No ..... He is not coming ..... This is my fucking date , why would he come ?" She again exaggerated in same frustrated tone. She was screaming for no reason but still it was enough to bring Karan out of the house in the morning.

"What happened Nandini ?" He asked to her .

"What happened to me , seriously ? ...... What happened to you ? ...... Why are u naked in the morning ? ...... Do u both brothers have habit of roaming naked inside the house " she vent out her further frustration on him and he was perplexed , he checked himself and he was wearing a long track pant only his upper body was naked.