Chapter 32

In the early evening Sattya again came to election booth in his area , in the day time he visited other election booths with his party and finally at the time of closing of voting he came to booth in his area.

He saw Manik coming back after giving his vote and then Nandini went inside for her voting . Today she came along with Manik for voting , her father has taught her to be a responsible citizen of country and she has always followed his words but today she is feeling all this voting nd everything related to politics is hollow from inside and just facade from outside for the normal people like her , no one is real well wisher of public they do the things for them and everything else is pretendence for the power and position. 

"Sir ..... Thakrey Saheb wants to meet you behind the building " one of Sattya's man said politely to Manik who was waiting for his driver to come out so they can leave the place .

"I should be afraid or relaxed ? " He asked in playful tone , he has to keep check on his good image in front of others because media is also standing nearby , so one suspicious move can catch attention of whole nation.

"It's friendly invitation" that man also pretended sweetness .

"I was just amused as he called me just after my voting ..... So I was just ensuring about Sir's motive " he laughed at his own words as other people were watching them intriguingly.

"Nothing is related to politics ..... It's just nice try for friendship with generous man like you ". 

"I will surely visit him one day ..... But currently I am waiting for my driver " .

"Lovely ..... Ur relation looks interestingly close, that Billionaire is waiting for his driver " .

"I am being gentleman by showing kindness towards my worker ..... It's not my fault that u r using my modesty against me for ur delicious , juicy gossips ".

"Yeah even I have read that his Driver and his P.A have thing ..... So u r dragging Mr Malhotra for no reason " other man whispered this to the first man and Manik also heard this , he smirked inwardly that old news wasn't a complete waste at least it is saving his image somewhere.

"Sorry for my incomplete knowledge ...... But it would be very modest of u if u will show same generosity towards Saheb " first man immediately came towards his main topic and  Manik has to agree with him , he knew he is doing his work and Sattya won't stop unless he gets his hand on Manik.

.....................||

"What was troubling ur dick that u couldn't satisfy urself without my attention ?" Manik taunted him as soon as he reached behind the building , where Sattya was waiting.

"U shouldn't disrespect a powerful personality like me that too when u r surrounded by my men in my area ..... Aren't you afraid?" Sattya tried to intimidate Manik .

"Exactly on a day of election ,  surrounded by so many CCTV cameras ..... Off course ur cameras ..... Where I can use any of ur action or word against you in any way which will damage ur image ..... Aren't you afraid ?" In same tone Manik also tried to intimidate him .

"I'm not coward like u ..... Sattya Thakrey is fearless ".

"And most dumbest to be precise ..... Who is willing to put his life at stake just for the sake of one simple revenge "

"I feel pity for my sister for loving heartless man in her life " .

"Indeed she made a mistake by loving me" .