Chapter 12

Today exact at 9.45 am Nandini reached outside the Malhotra Mansion for her duty , today when Abhimanyu called in the morning to tell her about timings she felt it professional and therefore she reached 15mins earlier than her time of reporting . It's must be important for Manik that without wasting time or torturing her he sat inside the car and asked her to take him to Half Note .

"I hope u remember ur job of driver ..... I mean u r definitely not priest or we r not going to temple or wedding " He was in hurry that he didn't eat his breakfast today but the new look of his driver didn't go unnoticed by him . She gave him bored look and made bad face .

"I know I look good in Indian " she said and smirked while looking in the front mirror where she caught him staring at her for long time. 

"Ohh really but I thought u r looking more pathetic today" she cursed him in annoyance and kept driving without saying anything . Unknown to her he smiled a little , very little bit at her reaction. 

Half Note looked more crowded than usual , there were many reporters from different news channels were standing outside with their cameramen , having media outside the Half Note is not surprising but for the first time Nandini saw people in bunch instead of one or two .

Swiftly he pulled himself out of the car and wearing his sunglasses entered inside Half Note with Abhimanyu following him behind , he discussed something with Abhimanyu and exact at 11am he was outside the Half Note in front of media .

"Very good morning to all " with his firm voice there was end of murmuring of reporters

"Very good morning to all " with his firm voice there was end of murmuring of reporters .

"And no it's not about any new album launch or any expected collaboration..... The subject is sensitive as well as it's public and not professional " he said keeping his voice nd tone in intact according to the subject .

"So what it is ? .... Is it related to public's safety or any sort of danger ? .....We all are curious as well as worried " he heard one of reporter asking him .