Chapter 37

Nandini's plane took off from the ground and journey of 22hrs begun from Mumbai to California. Her full focus was on her work it's not simple as driving a car on road so not for once she shifted her focus to somewhere else. Even she don't want to think of anything because eventually her mind will be fucked up mess.

Next morning after that night she got a message from her boss that he needs his pilot and it will be five days long trip. She was bounded to her work so she couldn't denied it being professional but personally she wanted to beat him for travelling this much long distance when doctor clearly suggested bedrest for a month.

"Why so grumpy?" Manik heard the voice of his brother from behind where he was nagging his girlfriend.

"I wish Swaroop also could have come with us ...... We three always used to go for vacations together .... So I am just missing him" Diya said this to Karan and he nodded understandingly. Manik also allowed Diya in his private jet when Karan pleaded with puppy eyes but more than that Nandini's one request did worked for Diya. She just professionally msged him to allow Diya she will pay for her ticket and Manik didn't denied.

"U can video call him whenever you want" Karan said suggestively and she nodded. Swaroop denied for this professional cum fun trip because of his work or maybe he didn't wanted to leave side of Aura, she has started living nd he made sure that she will start her new life with him.

"Hmm ...... I'm sleepy and my head is aching" she whined, she was having headache due to incomplete sleep. They have woken up at 3am. Manik wondered how his sleepyhead pilot will be dealing with it, but no matter what she is best in her work.

"Let's sleep then" Karan pulled her on himself and covered them into very thin blanket. Some voices of their cuddling made Manik scrunched his nose in annoyance, why people do so much of PDA.

"Sir" another annoying yet seductive voice reached his ears and he looked up to see two big mountains in the form of skin in front of his eyes. He startled for a moment then looked more up at the face of airhostess who stood there leaning on his face with her shirt half undone.

"I'm not interested today" he said looking at her face and she pulled her skirt up, showing her almost naked, round buttocks. He groaned in irritation, he definitely don't want to cut that last thread of his unnamed relationship with Nandini, because of his untamed desires.  Before he wasn't bounded by her but now things are different and she is a person who will not accept his infidelity ever.

"Haven't u heard about gunshot of that day?" his voice was mixed with anger and sarcasm when he saw her opening remaining buttons of her shirt. Hearing him she stopped instantly and remembered Manik is injured.

"I'm sorry sir ..... Please don't fire me.... I was just hoping to remove those frowns from ur face by giving u pleasure" she pulled her skirt down and again started buttoning her shirt. He never hired her for his sexual desires but they did had fun couple of times whenever he used to travel.

Manik looked at her disappointed face and he smirked as idea appeared in his mind to remove those frowns.

"Actually u don't need to control ur harmones" he said and she frowned.

"Aren't u injured?"

"I'm but my ex P.A. isn't ..... I mean he is not that good as me but sure he can pleasure you well" he suggested.

"He is with his girlfriend .... I guess".

"Noo ....... U r misunderstanding their comfort and care ...... She is lesbian and his best friend" Manik said innocently.