Chapter 38

Next day started with Manik's doctor's appointment. Abhimanyu took him to hospital and after examining his wound doctor removed those stitches, it was almost healed and Manik was totally fit.

In meantime Diya and Karan took Nandini with them for sightseeing and also for the shopping for tomorrow's launching party. After receiving msg from Abhimanyu that Manik is fine, she also started enjoying her time with her friends and even Advik join them after a breakfast.

They all enjoyed till night and returned to Manik's penthouse after their dinner. They went to their rooms without enquiring about Manik. So having enough of this he went towards her room.

'Creepy stalker and arrogant boss is not allowed' this note was pasted on the door of her room so he teared that note in anger and moved away from there. She is literally testing his patience and he don't know at which limit it can be extended.

Next morning also she disappeared with her friends and they went to salon for regular skin routine and also to get ready for night party. She enjoyed their company and she was really relaxed and happy for coming here, she needed this trip.

......................||

At night, In California,

In InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown, exactly at 8pm all the media people were ready for the team of this unique collaboration between Indian superstar and Los Angeles model cum actress.

Manik Malhotra entered the room, stealing the spotlight from others and spreading his aura with his unbeatable charm, looking dapper and hot as hell in that black three piece suit which will make any woman wet  just with a glance of his superficial beauty.

The professional conference went long for hour and Manik maintained his professional image very well with calculative answers and his witty replies to the twisted questions from reporters. He set the example of perfect yet down to the earth businessman of century, only for people who don't know who real Manik Malhotra is. Also main purpose of this conference was to give Mr Khan a virtual slap who must be sulking in India.

After the conference real party started on 73rd floor of hotel, this is the first time Nandini and Diya visited such grand and expensive hotel in their life otherwise they used to watch these hotels in magzines or on television.

(Diya's look)