Ch 2. Tag

I start walking through the woods, and then start to think about who I want to catch first.

    "I don't want to catch everybody, especially Norman or Emma, because if I do people will think too highly of my intelligence or physical abilities."

             I decided to catch Nat and all the others first, then Don and Conny.                                                  Think, if I were Nat... where would I hide myself and several young kids..?

.

.

.

I got it.

-

"We can do this! N/N isn't as good at Tag as Norman, we can definitely outwit her!"

          Nat tries his best to give his group of multiple young children courage, and he succeeds. His group is hiding in some green bushes not too far away from the house. Thankfully, they didn't see me yet. I'll just pretend like I just happened to be walking near their hiding spot.

"Oh! Nat, Thoma, Lani, Mark, Dominic, Rossi, Damdin, and Naila, I found you all!"

"What!? How'd you find us?"

          Naila asked me angrily, and obviously frustrated.

"And here I thought we were doing so good!" 

                                 Thoma complains, along with Lannion. I laugh.

"Well, I'm going to go find the others! Bye bye!"

-

"Come get us N/N! We won't let you take all of the test credits!     Right, Conny?"                     

         Don has always been one of my favorite kids here, mostly because he's really confident and funny, and he loves helping everybody. Well, except for me and Norman. But really, I don't understand why he makes such a big fuss about me... I'm just ordinary.

 "Don, thanks for always being there to help me."

"Nah, don't worry about it! I'll always be there to help you, any time, any where!"

          I hate to ruin their moment, but I've only caught 9 kids so far, I need more fun.

Don starts to look around for any sight of me, but sadly, (for him at least,) I'm right behind him.

  Conny saw me, but I quickly signaled for her to keep quiet so I can surprise cocky Don.

"Shh!"

        Conny whispers loudly, but just quiet enough for Don not to be able to hear it.

"Boo!"

"AHHHH!"

"Oh... N/N, how did you find us..?"