- : . • .:Division Two:. • . : -

"How's Nigel?"

"He's breathing, and the color of his skin is turning back to normal, but he hasn't woken up yet, no matter what we do."

        I kneel down next to worried Gillian and set my hand on the boy's forehead. It's warm, not too hot nor cold. That's a good sign. I check his pulse by putting my finger on his neck, then on his chest. His heart is beating a bit slower than it should be. 

"Sonya, Gillian, can the two of you take Nigel back to the base to be cared for? Violet and I will go aid Paula and the others with Bayon."

"Okay!"

       I help the girls lift Nigel's unconscious body and watch as they leave on the run. I turn to see the aftereffects of my explosion. Nous and Nouma's bodies are together, rotting and decaying slowly like squashed mosquitoes in love. Ugh, even their deaths are revolting. Did Norman and Vincent make it like that on purpose to gross me out? Jerks.

"Margaret? What are you doing?"

       I sense Violet's eyes on me as I walk towards the soon-corpses. Nouma is dead, but Nous should still be alive. Their vital points are the last things affected when the poison touches their bodies. We used Botulinum toxin and urticants to make it extra painful, hehe. Actually, we only added that into the poison because Barbara requested it.

I squat down and rip off some of his skin. It's like no bastard skin I've ever seen before. It's cold and black, slimy and shiny. How interesting. I wonder what it's made of? Ick, it kind of burns. I should only touch this stuff when I have my gloves, but I'm too curious to let it go. Do I really have much of an option, though?

"Let's go, Violet."

-

"It's truly impressive what you kids have done. Murdering my subordinates, attempting the same trick on me twice? How foolish. But impressive, nonetheless."

      Bayon lifts the tall child in his hands effortlessly by his black hair for his friends to admire. He knew they had a plan up their sleeves, or else they wouldn't have been able to finish off little Luce! However, he didn't know this plan of theirs would be this entertaining.

"This one with the scar on his nose and cool composure is too reckless and rebellious. You can blame all of your deaths on him, if that's what you wish."

He starts to squeeze the child in his hands in front of his friends amusingly. He wonders what they're thinking right now? How delightful it would be if they managed to put up a fight.

"ZACK!"

        Pepe yells. Everything was going so well, until Bayon managed to read their movements and caught Pepe by his neck with just two fingers. Zack ran to his rescue recklessly and started acting independently until Bayon was forced to let Pepe go and capture Zack instead. He's so... impulsive, stupid Zack! He's always getting himself into trouble, no matter where he goes or what he does! It's like he enjoys being on the brink of death all the time!!

"This hunt was fine, but it's time to end it now. I expected more from you, to be honest. I was unfortunately disappointed."

Rattle rattle.

"What is that?"

       Paula whispers to Sandy. They look at each other in fear. Is it Bayon's? It's pointy and small, and it seems to be made of metal or something, though it's hard to see.