READERS' COMPETITION

Hello there, good readers! I assume you are all here to read the latest chapter, but since this seems like a fun idea for both me and you, I'd like to host CONTINUE TO LIE 's first reader/commenter competition!

The reward for the winner of the challenge will be for me, the writer, to:

● Follow your account! :D
○ Read at least 5 chapters of all your published Wattpad novels.
● Include an OC of yours in my book. Whatever gender, role, etcetera you would like for the character to portray, as long as it doesn't affect the current storyline.

You may send me an image of your OC only if you are declared the winner. I will announce the results of this challenge in one week, next Tuesday, on the 23 day of May.

(2nd place will only recieve a follow and a mention. 3rd place will only recieve a mention :(. )

Now, the conditions for a participant to be able to win the competition are simple.

● Each participant should comment at least once in this page's comment section. (You may comment as many times as you'd like). The comment with the least amount of likes shall be the winner!

Of course, this is not mandatory, so you make contine reading now, as you may.

And for those of you who'd like to participate, good luck!!