ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 37 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The man falls back onto a wooden seat. He rests his arms in front of him on the table and rubs his chin.

        "What's your non-suicidal plan then, Shorty?"

I smile sweetly to cleanse the air.

"First thing's first, I'd prefer if our plan was known only between us."

I let them know. Emma tilts her head vaguely.

"What does that mean?"

      She wonders. I lift my gun and shoot a window.

"GAAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?"

"To teach a lesson."

"WHAT?"

        Pepe hurries to the window and stutters

"It's that monkey, it was listening in!"

"Listen up, I'm going to explain the plan quick and simple before the furball wakes up. I don't have the time nor the patience to repeat myself, so I'll only say it once. Got it?"

        Everyone nods.

-

"Does every understand what they're supposed to do?"

        I ask the group. Most stay silent and nod, but Ray raises his hand.

"Great, then let's go out there and kick some bastard a$$!!!"

"YEAH!!!"

        Nigel and Gillian cheer enthusiastically, high-fiving eachother's hands. 

"KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"What was that!?!?"

       Hayato worries frightenedly. The furball has its mouth wide open and yells with all its might. Hopefully its vocal cords burst.

"EVERYONE, RUN!!!"

C L A S H

Son of a bomb, what the Hell was that!?!? The little monkey-thing exposed our location, but I didn't expect Leuvis to react so quickly.

"So, where are you, Margaret?"

       The bastard speaks one-sidedly. He's too tall to actually fit inside the room, so he bends his neck ever-so-slightly so he can fit. If you ask me, he should just take off that hideous top-hat of his so he doesn't have to walk around like a giraffe. Not even Emma would ride that mammal.

Can he see already? No, he hasn't gotten his sight back yet.

"Okay everyone, we're going with Margaret's plan!"

        Zack shouts, gun in hand. Ray huffs behind him, and Emma, the key to this plan, takes charge by running in front of the rest of us.

"We're going to win!!!"

-

"So, where are you, Margaret?"