Ch 3 1/2. An Experience

"Norman..."

Emma struggles to mutter the 6 lettered word, she widens her once-glowing green eyes and stumbles a couple of steps back.

Norman watches her do so, and slowly makes his way over to the back of the truck.

The only noises being heard by the young duo are the sounds of the drops of water when they hit the floor, creating a small puddle of clean water on the concrete ground.

Norman's face quickly changes emotion after witnessing the grey doll-like body laying before him, with a beautiful red flower pierced through the girl's heart. Lying above her is a pink notebook. It's glittery and beautiful, Conny's favorite color. Staining her pretty little clothes is a pink liquid that came out of a squished juice

His mouth moves, letting out a terrified gasp, but the kids can't just stick around forever.

"Is someone there?"

A man's voice coming from inside one of the unknown rooms calls out.

Not even 5 seconds later, another voice is heard by the traumatized children, saying:

"Hey, did you hear a voice just now?"

Both of kids start to run to the back of the truck after realising that somebody is coming.

"Probably your imagination."

A different voice informs the previous one.

The two friend managed to hide behind the old truck just moments before the unknown men opened the tall doors leading to the outside.

The duo catch their heavy breaths, but they have to do it silently if they don't want to get caught by the voices.

Everything falls silent, until the second voice starts talking.

"If it were a stray cat I would have caught it and eaten it for dinner."

"You eat things like cats?"

The other voice asks the first voice, showing his absolute disgust.

Their footsteps are terrifyingly loud, the poor orphans just want to get out of there immediately.

Emma lets her curiosity get the best of her, so she moves her head forward a little to peak at the mystery men behind the voices. Though she regrets it astonishingly fast.

The black headed monster stretches it's disgusting fingers, making a crude light sound.

Norman feels like fainting, his eyes feel like they're about to fall out of his white sockets, but he knows he can't do a thing for the sake of him and his friend's survival.

Emma hurriedly covers her mouth to keep her from screaming or making any sort of loud noise.

The two watch as the second monster uses his ginormous hands to pick up the dead blonde child, who's body is only moving because it's in the air. The red flower stabbed into her chest doesn't fall out just yet.

The monster holding the girl opens his massive mouth, allowing his even more massive tongue to show and shake loudly. He starts to moan at the thought of a delicious meal lying right in his hands.

"It looks so delicious, human flesh is the best!"

He exclaims to his friend, who doesn't seem to be enjoying his jokes a bit.