- : . • .: Division Three :. • . : -

Ring, ring, la~

         The music plays in the background as everyone runs to their positions. Oliver gives his proud speech and encourages the rest of the children to hide as planned in the windmill. Once everyone is gone, that only leaves Emma and Hayato. Mostly Emma.

"I know you're there. Come on out."

         A devilish voice grins. His long, black cloak drags on the floor behind his tall frame. His white masks has several eye holes carved into it elegantly; it's a hard and rich mask only those with power can wear.

"We meet again, 63194."

Emma walks out of her hiding spot, heading slowly towards the demon and the one-eyed pet he carries on his shoulder.

"Did you get my message?"

"My name is Leuvis, come and hunt for me, too. That's your message, isn't it?"

"Yes, my name is Leuvis. And your name was Emma, correct, girl?"

          Emma is startled by the mention of her name. How does he know?

"Grace Field, plant 3, highest grade 63194. I believe its name was Emma. You see, the highest grade products from Grace Field are far more famous than you can imagine, and in the last few years, plant 3 gained an exceptional reputation among the customers. A competent breeder was raising delicious brains."

Emma keeps her face emotionless, not letting him recognize her surprise. Mama, an exceptional breeder? Customers, seriously? Its name? My name is Emma, and I'm human, damnit! 

"I also have a message from Lucas."

        She informs him.

"<<Was my arm delicious?>>"

A moment of silence surrounds the two before Leuvis responds amusingly.

"So it was him. I recognized that disappearance, that strategy. This trick was exactly what those kids pulled that day! I'm surprised, I never imagined he was alive. And to think he organized a rebellion like this in secret!! And with the added bonus of you, Emma!!!"

       Emma prepares herself to be yelled at, ready to be bombarded by the anger of a furious demon. But instead of rage, she was met with anticipating laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!! I AM ESTATIC, SO VERY ESTATIC RIGHT NOW!!! JUBILANT!!!!"

"Listen, archduke. Now is the time to play a game. Just like that day."

         Just like that day, huh?

-

"What the hell is this place?"

         A young, dark-haired teen asks his lighter-haired sibling besides him. Following both of them are the rest of their siblings. Some small, some taller, but all family. They escaped from Glory Bell a few months ago, and after having a one-sided phone conversation with Mr. Minerva, they ended up here, at AO8-63. What in the world is this place, though?

"This is where Mr. Minerva told us to go. He had to have invited us here for a reason... Maybe there's a way to get to the human world from it?"

His friend tells him. This place they're in, Mr. Minerva's recommended, resembles a town. Could this be another shelter, like the one back at BO6-32, but bigger or something?