Reader's Competition ✨ R E S U L T S ✨

Welcome back dear readers! Today, as you have probably already guessed from the title, I will be announcing the winners of the Reader's Competition/Challenge!

       The rules of the competition were simple: The comment posted on the competition's chapter with the least amount of likes will be announced the winner. 

The winner earns a follow, for me to read a couple of chapters from each book they've posted, and would be able to enter an OC of their choice into this story! Sounds interesting, right?

      Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the winner of Continue to Lie's first ever Reader's Competition is...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

🎉      🎉 CheeriosKillerXOXO !!! 🎉      🎉

Second and third place prizes go to:

🎉 @DavidBooky , @Storieing 🎉

Congratulations you three!!! I hope you enjoy your future prizes along with this amazing shoutout! CheeriosKillerXOXO, if you wish to submit an OC for me to add to the storyline, I'll include it in one of next weeks three chapters!

      Unfortunately, I won't be uploading a chapter today because I have to deal with some personal matters, but hopefully this will make up for it to some of you!

Que tengas un buen resto de tu día, y recuerda, no te hagas pop en las llaves de tu carro mientras tu perro se chinga tu pastel de chocolate!