- : . • .:Division One:. • . : -

"Where are they!?"

The tall and pitch-black bastard asks his fellow predators. There are 4 hunters here, but there used to be five. 

Oh, but the prey has gotten stronger!! The fun is about to begin, and we'll be able to eat even more bloody meat for lunch! There's no exception to the number of humans we can kill on this hunt, and we'll put those idiotic humans in their place! Oh, this hunt is the one!!

"But they're all gone. Where's the highest grade from Grace Field, where is it!?!?"

"I didn't sense them in the forest on our way here."

The tall and elegant demon with the top hat and pet one-eyed monkey stays silent while the two lovers complain to one another. Bayon has gone out in search of the prey independently, leaving him with these two fools.

"So they want to play Hide n' Seek, ey? It's been a while. How fun."

Nouma tells her lover, Nous. (Did you know that Nous means us in French? Now you do.) Nouma and Nous have very similar appearances, as they are both completely black with vertical masks and hunting instincts. However, Nouma has very large breasts and curves, meanwhile Nous holds wide shoulders and a slim figure. Truly a match made in Heaven, or Hell.

"READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!"

      Nous barges into one of the houses with his spear in hand. The room is empty. but he can smell them. Food. Prey. Toys. In the closet, maybe?

"Come out, come out wherever you are! If you tell me where the one from Grace Field is, I might save you for another day!"

"Nous, my love, leave it be. The small ones are not who we seek."

"Hey, you! Yeah, you! Disgusting bastards!"

       The poachers turn around to meet the owner of my voice. I reveal to them my neck to appetize my being. I can practically feel their saliva running down my guts, their teeth wanting to bite into me so badly. That's not going to happen, though.

"IT'S HER!!! THE ONE FROM GRACE FIELD! GET HER!!"

-

"Here's the plan. How we're going to kill them. First, there are 4 monsters, not including their weaker henchman: Nous, Nouma, Bayon, and Leuvis. While the younger children evacuate with Lucas and Adam into the windmill, the twelve of us will divide into 3 teams per each monster. Emma, Margaret and Oliver, the three of you will draw the attention of Leuvis."

     Sonya points to the page in her notebook, showing an intricate map of the the playground's layout. However, I find a fault in her plan, and I don't hesitate to point it out.

"I don't think I should be restricted to just one bastard. I am an expert shot, and I've also brought with me a toy I can use to make our mission easier. I think I can aid every group separately and finish soon enough to move onto the next. Me and Hayato's guns are also stronger than the ones you're provided with here, so it would be a waste to limit me to a single kill."

"Very well."

       She flips from page to page, erasing some words and sentences, then replacing them with new ones. Once she's done, she continues to talk.