Chapter 1

"I didn't want to marry you,let me live my life please!",saying this Akash went towards the balcony and Shifa stood at that place like a rigid body,so many things have happened in her life in just 4 days,her parents death and then this marriage,she never wanted to marry before completing her studies but see destiny decided something else for her.

Flashback...

"Abbu,I've applied for the scholarship and I'm pretty sure I'll get it and promise me you won't stop me then" "But how will we live without you and I'm so sure that you won't be able to live without us as well" "Abbu come on I'll manage",saying this she hugged her father and seeing this her mom smiled.

Akash never liked arranged marriage at all,his dream was to do love marriage for sure,I mean in this generation who agree for arrange marriage but see destiny brought him to this damn thing,only if his Dad didn't force him he would never do that.

Flashback...

"Dad!What are you talking about,I mean I'm not gonna do this marriage" "Akash we've given them words" "What?But you didn't ask me before giving them words,just listen Dad I'm not gonna do that,just forget it" "You have to it and you're doing it",saying this his Dad went to his room and Akash was getting furious.

Cold wind was coming through the balcony and Akash couldn't stay there for more than 15 minutes,when he came back to the room he saw Shifa at that exact place standing.

"Is she mad or what?",thinking so he went towards her,"Hello?Are you mad,I mean were you standing at this exact place for 15 minutes?",but there came no reply so getting irritated he went towards the bed for sleep.

"WTH!Which type of girl is she?Standing like a rigid body for 15 minutes?!",he tried to sleep but couldn't as there was a stranger girl in his room standing like a robot (he doesn't think her as his wife,you know)

Finally he went towards her once again,"Are you listening?",saying this he touched her and Shifa came back to her sense,tears started to fall from her eyes and she was shivering as well,Akash got scared seeing her condition.
"Hey!Are you alright?",no reply only tears were coming out of her eyes and then she fainted.
"What?Damn!",he carried her to the bed and didn't understand what to do.
"Man!She got fainted at this hour!What will I do now!",he made an irritated expression.

(I'm introducing two cast teams, one according to Pak dramas, other according to Indian dramas)

According to PTV (Shifa-Akash)

According to ITV(Shifa-Akash)