Chapter 8

"Why are you coming here?"   "Akash?What happened to you?I mean I've always come in your place,then?"   "No,I mean yeah come,come quickly"   "No,wait,you're indirectly telling me for not coming over there,okay,as you wish,I'm not coming",saying this Rashi cut the call and Akash was getting irritated and throwing his phone on the bed he went towards the balcony.

"Where have I put myself into!Man!Rashi is angry with me,I think I've to go to convince her",thinking this he started leaving when he bumped into Shifa.
"Sorry,sorry"   "Okay okay relax!but where are you going?"   "I've to meet Rashi right now,she's angry with me yaar,anyways I'll talk with you later",saying this he left hurriedly and Shifa kept looking at his direction.

"Pick up the phone yaar!",he messaged.

Rashi was getting too angry and at last she picked up the phone.
"What?"   "I'm sorry,see I've come near your house,please come over here!"   "Go and die!I'm not coming anywhere!"   "1 second please!Listen yaar,Mom was scolding me at that time and I was in a very bad mood!That's why I said that!I'm sorry"   "Okay but I'm also not coming!Go now!"   "You've forgiven me right?"   "Yeah bye",she cut the call and Akash got relieved.

"Yeah,I've written everything,just wait a second,I'll send you the slides,no!Wait na!",Shifa was making her slides for the presentation and talking over the phone with Raiyan,at that time Akash came back and he sat on the sofa in a relaxed mood.

"This?This is alright!I'm telling you na!Okay one minute,show me your idea,I mean just write down and send me the pic!Yeah yaar,offo!Okay,I'm waiting",hearing this Akash looked towards Shifa and found her busy with laptop and call,he kept looking at her continuously and then he fell asleep.

When Shifa completed her slides,she found Akash sleeping on the sofa.
"When did he come?",thinking this she went to call him.

"Akash?Akash!Get up!Oh no,he's not responding(then she shook him)Akash!"    "Hmm?"   "Go sleep over there!"   "Oh,yeah,you're done?"   "Yeah,yaar,you should have called me!"   "It's okay",he replied in a sleepy mood and went towards the bed.