Chapter 31

Shifa and Raiyan were solving previous year questions where Raiyan noticed Shifa very disturbed.
"Hey?What happened?You are seeming too disturbed"    "Hmm?Oh,nothing yaar.I was just thinking about something"   "What?"   "Tell me one thing,at one moment someone will give you so much importance and the next moment,you don't even exist for that person,why?"   "Oh hello!Who hurt you huuh?Tell me yaar,you're seeming too disturbed"   "Leave it,let's keep solving the questions"   "No,you've to tell me first",hearing this Shifa's eyes got filled with tears.
"Shifa,you alright?I don't know what has happened to you but if you want you can share with me"   "Nothing,I was just being emotional,don't worry,lemme just freshen up",saying so she got up leaving a confused Raiyan.

"Thank you Rashi for helping me out otherwise I would have failed today for sure"   "Hey stop with your thanks and don't forget about your missed test,Sir asked you to give it with other department"   "Oh yeah,I've to meet Sir,I'll meet you in the canteen,bye"  "Bye Akshu",this irritated Akash and Rashi started laughing.

Akash was walking quickly towards the canteen as there was a very little time left for the next class,while walking he noticed a known figure beside the field.

He was hesitated about going there at first but then he decided to go,she was in deep thought so to get attention he faked coughing.
Shifa came to her sense hearing the disturbing sound and looked towards the source.
"Hi miss philosopher,where were you lost?",Shifa was giving her irritated look and didn't say anything,not understanding anything Akash sat beside her.
She didn't bother to look at him.
"Umm what happened?",still no answer.
"What's this yaar,you're not even looking at me!"   "Why,you're some hero from Hollywood?That I'll look at you"    "That's rude"   "Who told you to come here?"   "Relax,I'm not understanding why you're behaving like this!Can you please tell me"   "No",she got up from there and started leaving,seeing so Akash started to follow her.
"Shifa! Anything happened?Tell me,I'm getting tensed",this time she looked at him.
"You were crying?What happened?"  "Nothing",she left from there leaving a disturbed Akash,far from them Tahir and his gang was looking at the whole event.

"Who's this?"   "Akash's cousin"  "They are looking more than cousin,love case"   "What are you saying?Whole uni know about Rashi and Akash"   "All of you are fool enough to believe that they're a thing,I mean yeah they are a thing but not lovers,this girl looks nice,what's her name by the way"   "Don't know"   "Get all the information about this girl boys",Tahir smirked saying so.