Chapter 18

"Akash!Totally shocking news was that!My little brother got married!And now you're here with your wife!",told Rakib with smiling face.
"Bhai seriously,tell me who gets marry this early nowadays!"   "1 minute!What's this Akash?Do you keep saying this line in front of your wife?"   "Why?"   "Idiot,if you'll keep saying this line she'll think that you don't like her presence in your life,Akash when you'll grow up!",at that time Rima came there.
"Bhai Dadi called you both,Chacha Chachi and Afshan will reach at the airport so one of you need to go there to pick them"    "Okay you go,we're coming",when Rima left Rakib looked towards Akash.
"Will you go?"   "Bhai I'm not feeling like going now,so"   "Okay,in fact I knew it",saying this he left and Akash stood there,the balcony was such a soothing place,the moon,the night sky and the breeze,for some moment Akash got lost in the environment,there Shifa was looking outside the window in their room,the weather was unbelievably too pleasant.

At their room.....

When Akash entered he found Shifa sleeping on the sofa (in a sitting position) which was just beside the window though the sofa wasn't comfortable for sleeping but the weather worked magically to make her asleep.
Akash went towards the window,though he didn't want to wake her up as she was sleeping peacefully but he needed to talk with her.

"Why are you sleeping here?",hearing this Shifa opened her eyes slowly and found Akash sitting beside her on the sofa. "You?"   "Yeah,who else will enter here at this time?",seeing Shifa's face it was clear that she was till in a sleepy mood.
"Go sleep on the bed",Shifa was looking at him with sleepy eyes and she was actually not understanding anything,Akash hold her hand and dragged her towards the bed and made her sleep there.
"Now where will I sleep?",thinking this he started looking around the room but didn't found anything.