Chapter 45

Both of them were taken to the ICU,some of their class fellows came just after hearing the news (you know right,like the close ones)

"Why?What will uncle,aunty think?One of our class fellows is responsible for this!What will we say them Rakesh?",Rashi was continuously crying and Rakesh was trying to console her,"They will understand,trust me and Tahir!He isn't such a person to call as our class fellow!",Rakesh replied with anger and helpless tone.

Raiyan was resting his head on the wall and thinking about the incident,when he reached Shifa wasn't unconscious,she was covered with blood,he remembered how she looked at him before closing her eyes as if there was a hope in her eyes.

"Umm,should we inform their home?",Raiyan went towards Rashi and Rakesh.
"No,not before them gaining consciousness",Rashi replied and Rakesh nodded.
"Raiyan,don't worry,everything will be fine",Rakesh patted his shoulder and Raiyan nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------

Doctor came after few hours and three of them came immediately,"Doctor how's there condition?"   "Both of them are fine but it'll take few hours for them to gain consciousness,the boy will need complete bed rest for 1 month and the girl will be fine within 15 days hopefully"

______________________________________

He was trying so hard to keep his grip,with his full strength,he couldn't let her be in danger that too because of him! No!
But Tahir didn't want this,the last hit was something else as if his body started to scream in pain and he lost her,the grip was loosened,he heard her crying,her helpless look when they were dragging her,he couldn't see anything else as his eyes got closed.
"Shifa!!",Akash screamed and opened his eyes,(where was he,he tried to realize the present condition and realized he was in some hospital,reality hit him and he couldn't think what happened with Shifa),when he was trying to get out of the bed the nurse hold him and asked for others to come and there came Rashi and Rakesh.
"Akash,relax,nothing has happened,everything is fine",Rashi tried to calm him down,"No!You don't know anything Rashi,Shifa,she's in danger,please someone help her please,Rakesh please yaar,please",he started to cry and seeing this Rakesh came to him,"She's fine,trust me,she's injured but now she's out of danger"  "Injured?What happened?Tahir?"   "Nothing like that,but yeah he was the reason,he pushed her and then she got hit by a rock"   "Now she's fine,right?",nodded Rashi  
"Tahir!You guys did something to catch him or not?"   "You remember Rakesh's uncle?He's in police and that too in this area,he's trying to find him,don't worry"   "That means he's not caught yet"  "No,anyways how's your wrist?",Rashi touched his wrist and he screamed,"Rashi don't!It's too bad oh man!",he made a helpless expression and Rashi also looked at him with the same expression.

____________________________________

"So he's fine?"   "Out of danger but he'll need 1 month complete bed rest"  "Yeah his injuries,can I meet him now?"   "Obviously not,your condition is not like that",Raiyan told her strictly and she looked outside the window,the morning ray,it was so soothing,she didn't want to think about that night but how can she forget how Akash was trying to protect her at any cost,she wanted to see him,how was he?