Chapter 5

Shifa was looking at the family album of her and tears were coming to her eyes.
"Your family album?" "Hmm" "Lemme have a look at it",saying this Akash started looking through the album,"It's you?",he said looking at a baby girl's pic."Yeah,I was just 4 years old then" "Wow dude!Here's all pictures of your growing up,cool!",Shifa was smiling looking at Akash's excitement."Uncle Aunty?" "Hmm,this was just after their marriage" "They're so young!I mean!" "Hmm,they're married at a very young age you know" "Wow but not wow in my case though I'm loving this pic,wait a second they're younger than us!" "Yeah,they're very young" "Why were you crying btw" "So what'll I do?" "Come on!They won't like to see you crying every time!Wanna go to a drive?" "At this time?Are you serious?" "So what,it's very common for me,I always go for long drive,look if you wanna come then come quickly otherwise I'll go alone but dude I'm obviously going!",saying this Akash left hurriedly and Shifa wasn't understanding what to do,she never did anything like this before I mean sneaking out of the house at late night,it's unusual for her but then she started running to catch Akash.
"Hey??Wait wait!!" "What?",he asked her catching his breath where Shifa was also breathing heavily.
"I'll go",Akash smiled looking at her.

On the way....
"It's so fun and refreshing,what say?" "Yeah",Shifa said closing her eyes to feel the amazing wind.
"Anyways Shifa,you're graduated?" "No,I'd just promoted to 3rd year but couldn't attend any class" "What?Don't you wanna complete your studies?" "Yeah you know what I was so determined about my studies and career but" "So complete it,you can join my university" "You're graduated right?" "I'm doing my MSC right now and Dad..,anyways I'll do all the arrangements and you can easily transfer here even Dad has got connections too so there won't be any problem" "Thank you so much",Shifa said with a wide smile and Akash concentrated on driving.