Chapter 44

They were coming back through the hill side,"Akash why are we going through this side?It'll take more time"  "That side of the sea area isn't safe for now,so"   "You know the way?",she was already breathing fast, "Obviously,this is my home town",he looked at her though there was very low light but she could see him smiling,"Seriously! You didn't tell before",she stopped,"Umm didn't get the chance you know",they started walking again,that area was too quiet,no person nothing,only sounds were their footsteps and wind,it was so quiet that even a little sound could be heard so loudly.

_____________________________________

"Something is wrong,it's already dark but no sign of them",Rashi told in a worried tone while pacing back and forth,"Not reachable"   "I think we should go and search for them"   "You sure they are together?",Raiyan asked with a similar worried tone.
"Yeah it's Raiyan's home town,so obviously Shifa's also,maybe they went to meet some relative,Rakesh!You are also from here na and your uncle is in police,just inform him and we are leaving,Raiyan are you coming?",she asked by looking at Raiyan."Yeah yeah of course"   "Rakesh hurry,come yaar",they were all leaving hurriedly but Rakesh stopped suddenly and Rashi looked at him strangely,"What?"   "Tahir?Where's he?"

______________________________________

"Akash I'm getting afraid,this place is too quiet to imagine,it's too frightening",Shifa hold his hand tightly and Akash enjoyed this behavior of Shifa.
"So?You're afraid of ghosts?"  "I'm not joking okay?If some goons come then?"   "I'm here with you,chill",he put his hand over her hand and smiled and suddenly they heard the sound of a jeep which was most probably coming towards their way,Shifa made her hold more tight.

The Jeep light was literally hurting their eyes and so they weren't able to see who got down from the Jeep,though Akash tried to find out who was that person.

"Ohoo!Akash!My buddy,oh oh oh! Who's this?",someone told with mockery tone and Akash didn't fail to understand who it was.
"You?"  "Yeah brother,you remember me!Poor me! See I don't have girls roaming around me so just chilling with my bros (he indicated towards the other boys who were with him and gave an evil smile)",Akash's face was giving that
"Don't make me compelled to do something" look to Tahir.
"Okay,will talk with you at the hotel,bye"   "Ohoo!In a hurry brother?Why?Darling Shifa why don't you say something?",he was smiling by looking at Shifa,she was fuming with anger at that,"Tahir!Be in your limit!I don't wanna create any scene here,so it's better if you stop being a jerk here"   "Good option,but what can I do,I really like your girlfriend,how can I let her leave with you",he again gave that evil smile,"Tahir!(Akash caught him by his collar with one hand as he was holding Shifa's hand with the other)Don't you dare to look at her"   "I think you are not able to see my bros with me,look look,my 3 bros,they are here to help me out,choice is yours if you're giving her to me without a fight or not?",all the colors from Shifa's face were draining away,she couldn't believe what was happening,it was getting difficult for her to breathe properly,where Akash's eyes became red because of anger,"Tahir!I know you have problem with me,you idiot how dare you to look at Shifa(Akash kicked Tahir with full force)",he got up and gave him his evil smile,"Okay if you wanna fight then that's what we'll do brother(he patted him and smiled)"just after saying this he punched him with full force and Akash was about to loose his grip from Shifa but he again tightened the grip where Shifa screamed and tears were coming out of her eyes"Hey hey hey!Don't you shout!Otherwise you'll found your boyfriend dead here(Akash was about to punch him but one of  Tahir's companions punched him immediately)Look buddy,I can kill you just now and take your girlfriend but you know na,I'm not a murderer after all,I'm giving you a chance to fight",he kicked Akash and it was becoming too difficult for him to keep his grip as continuously 3 people were beating him and one was standing behind Shifa so that she couldn't do anything to help him.
"Ohoo!Okay lemme be a little bit more generous,till you keep your grip I won't touch your gf,okay buddy?",he hit his wrist with a rod(Akash was sitting on the ground as he didn't have any energy in him to stand but he was trying his best to hold on to the grip,where Shifa was unable to see Akash in that condition,tears were continuously coming out of eyes,she was worrying more about him rather than what would happen with her)
"Oho,okay I didn't want to hurt you this much you know but you left no other choice (saying so he once again hit him at the same place with the rod and this time the grip was loosened,Akash screamed so loudly that the sound was echoing)
"Akash!(She never saw him crying but at that time he was crying)"  "Hey girl!Come!I've given you both enough time,you know I just wanted some drama",Tahir started dragging Shifa with him,she was looking back continuously at Akash who was also looking at her with helpless expression,Shifa wanted to go to him and gave him a hug,where all of their memories were getting displayed in Akash's mind and he remembered what Shifa told about memories.

"Hey girl get up!Or should we do it ourselves?",one of Tahir's companions asked her to get on the jeep and Shifa felt like if she could just get disappeared from there,at that very time a police jeep was seen coming to their direction.
"Tahir!Police!"   "Let's just get out of here guys!Quick!Listen girl!I'm not interested in you(saying so he pushed Shifa and started the jeep)",Shifa couldn't balance herself,she fell down and got hit by a rock.

"Shifa!",Raiyan got down immediately and went towards a blood covered Shifa,Rashi became too scared to the whole incident,"Akash!",she went towards a faint and injured Akash.
"Rakesh!(she wasn't understanding what to say and started crying)"   "Rashi,now we have to take them to the hospital,stop stop crying"