Chapter 60

Akash's POV

He couldn't believe Rashi mocked his friendship, the bond they had since childhood, was it his fault? But the question was did he ever understand her feelings? For speaking frankly, he understood that Rashi is somehow weak for him but didn't know it was love, he didn't want to loose her, his best friend from childhood, he was only praying that with some time she would behave normal. For Shifa, he was totally clueless, did he love her or not, he still didn't have the answer but yeah, he missed her every day, maybe she wasn't missing him, not for once she tried to contact him though he also didn't try.

Shifa's POV

Was it easy to forget people? One thing she realized from life that it wasn't easy, maybe not even possible,she met him at her most broken state, gave her company, how could she forget him, though she became angry at him most of the times but she also knew it was never his fault, maybe the situation was like that, Rashi was always in his life, it was her who came suddenly so it wasn't surprising that he would love Rashi. Did she love Akash?She didn't know the answer but she missed him, she's still angry at him, their relationship was such a mess.

Rashi's POV

Maybe she reacted very much but was she at fault somehow? No, it was Akash who never understood her feelings and then he also lied about his marriage, it was too much for her to handle, was it possible for her to forget him? No, her heart was aching as she talked so rudely with him but it was the reaction of the biggest shock she got from him.

Raiyan's POV

He has his parents who expect so much from him, never in his life he thought about love, it was always like whoever his parents will choose for him, he'll just marry her but then he didn't even realize when did he start loving her, only if he knew that she was married for sure he would never fall for her but that was what happened, she could have told her for once, he always treated her as his best friend first, loving her came later, he knew his responsibility which he needed to fulfill.