Chapter 51

Time passed and Akash got busy in family business,though nothing changed between Akash-Shifa,she got cold behavior from both Akash's parents from that day when they saw her with Raiyan in the hospital.

As it was her final semester,she tried to focus in her studies fully,trying to find a specific book she was roaming around the library.

"This one?",Raiyan passed her a book and Shifa beamed. "You are only seen in the library,gonna be department first?",teased Shifa and Raiyan started laughing,"No,I am preparing for civil service exam"    "Seriously?Never mentioned before Haan?"   "Ammu wants me to see as the Assistant Commissioner you know"   "Awww,I'm sure you'll do great in the exam"   "In Sha Allah,do pray for me Shifa,it's something I want so badly,you can't imagine how much happy my parents will be",as Shifa was listening him with full concentration he continued "Specifically in middle class families,my parents have worked so hard all their lives for me and Apu (elder sister)"    "Allah will help you,In Sha Allah,keep faith in him",she gave him a warm smile.

At the office...

"I'm calling you since morning,where were you?"    "Rashi calm down,it's my office (Akash replied while working on his laptop)"    "Hello mister,I'm talking with you",he looked at her. "Just a second wait.... Ummm,yeah done,now tell me what happened"    "Nothing,I was thinking about starting a business(Akash couldn't stop laughing at her idea) What do you think you're doing?I'm serious idiot"    "Yeah hearing this from years,what's new?"    "Akash please come with me na"    "Where?"    "In shopping,I'm thinking about opening a fashion house so I need to buy a lot of materials and and you're going to help me tomorrow,okay bye",she hugged him and went outside,"She's mad!"

______________________________________

While walking through the garden,Shifa was thinking about her Nanu,she can feel her warmth hug even when she's not in front of her.
"Nanu,I'll meet you tomorrow,you'll be so happy na,tomorrow is your birthday",she was smiling like a little kid thinking this.

______________________________________

"Why in hurry,relax,Sir won't run away na"     "But I have to run away,I'll have to leave just after the class ends actually",Raiyan told in full speed just before running after the Professor about the lab schedule.

It was the last period and Shifa thought of calling Akash as she knows he had to go for a sight visit near her Nanu's place.
"Yeah Shifa"   "When will you leave for the sight visit?"   "I've cancelled today's plan of the visit,actually Rashi is coming and"   "Okay okay,Sir has come"   "But why did you call?"   "Umm,I thought(she was going to tell him but then dropped the idea),I'll talk with you later Sir is taking attendance",she cut the call and Akash kept on wondering.

_____________________________________

"Why do you need to go there?"   "My Nanu lives there actually"   "Seriously?Aww,actually I'm also going near that place for property work,come with me"   "What's going on with your property Raiyan?",they were heading towards the university gate,"Long story,will tell you some other day"    "Okay and obviously you won't need to take the trouble just tell me the bus which can take me there"   "Come on Shifa,I'm also going there,just come with me and besides I want to meet Nanu as well"