Chapter 34

Akash was too shocked and couldn't believe what Shifa said,he was looking at her with shocked look.

"What?What are you talking about?"   "I'm talking about the fact! I can't spend my life like this,your same continuous cycle,all of my dreams getting shattered,it's too much! I don't blame you seriously,but again I don't wanna face these! I know you didn't want to get married so I don't have any right to blame you,besides you've supported me to get back to life! I'll forever be grateful to you",Shifa was going towards the sofa but Akash grabbed her hand,she's was looking at his hand with some bitter look.

"What happened? Yeah I wasn't ready for this marriage! But it's not like that you'll start talking about being seperated after all these months! I don't want to!"   "But I want to,I'm not used to this,you just don't know me,actually no one in this world know me,only my parents they're the people who knew! You have a totally different perspective about life which doesn't match with mine!"

"You should tell me what have I done"  "Akash seriously?Why do you need to hear? Leave this so called relationship and enjoy your life,in fact that's what you are doing"  "You're angry with me right?"   "No,I'm just stating the fact"   "Everything was normal,then what happened all of a sudden?Listen I'm very sorry that I couldn't come with you,actually Rashi was"   "She loves you",Akash stopped uttering even a word just after hearing this.
"And you also love her,then there's me who don't have any fascination with marriage so it's better for everyone if we get separated,so now leave my hand please"   "She's just my friend,you're misunderstanding"    "That's your problem not mine,Akash leave my hand"   "I won't"    "When someone doesn't give you permission to hold their hand you shouldn't do it",he left her hand and Shifa went towards the sofa.

"Tell me what to do"   "It's already too late,go and sleep"   "After destroying my peace you're telling me to sleep",he said with bitterness.
"How did I destroy your peace,I'm just done with this,you rashi,the same things right from the first day! You can give me respect by just being separated! For me the most important thing is my self respect,I can't compromise with that sorry and btw don't think that I'm getting jealous,bcz I'm not! I've so many things to do in my life and I want to concentrate on those",she turned off the light and was trying to sleep where he was standing at the same place.

" Did I say too much? But I didn't say anything wrong! Let him think whatever he wants,I don't care", thinking this she turned her head and found Akash standing at that same place.

"Let him suffer! He just deserves this!", she turned her body and closed her eyes.

After some time,she thought of checking if he was still standing there or not.
"He's still standing here?I'm not going to say anything.... (She kept looking at him) but he did help me when I was in a devastated condition", she got up and turned on the light,Akash put his hand over his eyes to block the light.

"Go and sleep",he looked at her with angry look where she's also giving him same look.
"Stop giving me look and sleep"   "You go and sleep"   "Listen mister Akash,you are the one to blame so stop giving me attitude"   "Oh really?You were saying that you don't have any right to blame me"   "Stop twisting the words"   "I'm not doing that"   "Whatever",she angrily sat on the sofa  where he was still standing.
"You'll just go sick"   "Let me be,how does it matter to you?",Shifa was getting too angry that she finally came and forced him to sit on the bed (even she was surprised how did so many strength come to her,maybe because of anger), "Now don't irritate me anymore,please sleep"   "Why do you care?"   "I'm just returning your favor"   "Shifa why are you behaving so rude,please trust me I didn't do anything to hurt you intentionally,please!Can you smile for once?"   "No"   "One chance maybe please"   "Don't irritate me anymore otherwise",Akash started laughing.
"You're laughing"   "You're looking so cute,trust me"   "Don't flirt"   "Okay I was just trying to ease your anger sorry!By the way why did you went to sleep on the sofa,you can just sleep here"   "You are unbelievable",she told bitterly and Akash hold her hands.
"Please can you stop being so rude with me,please!Come we'll go to the long drive"   "You are just mad!"   "For you,okay sorry,I won't flirt anymore! Now please stop stop being rude! Get back to your soft self",Shifa was looking at him with no expression,she was about to forgive him but Rashi and Akash's hug came in front of her eyes,she immediately released her hands.
"I don't have time for your nonsense talks"   "Okay but can you please come with me somewhere?Not very far from here,I guarantee that your mind will be fresh and if it doesn't happen you can do whatever you want with me"
____________________________________

They were sitting on the field,it was Dadi's outhouse (it was in the city but when you'll enter that'll give you a different vibe,nothing like the city at all),the whole scenario was so quiet,so soothing.
"So,your anger got vanished?"   "You know what I hate those people who does something which will make you angry and then behave like they didn't do anything to be angry about"   "Sorry",Akash lay down over the grass and closed his eyes.
"Get up,we have to go home as well"   "I don't want to,we both have break so we can be here for some days"   "When did I agree?"   "I know you're loving the place,you can lie down as well,it's so soothing,stop giving me looks I know your anger is getting vanished",he laughed where Shifa gave him a don't care look.