Chapter 35

Shifa was walking through the garden when she heard Akash's voice.

"How's your mood?",hearing this Shifa's expression changed and the last night memory came in her mind.
Akash was staring at her the whole time and he clearly got it why her expression changed.
"Oh hello Miss sorry Mrs. Shifa (she gave him an irritated look),what?You're not Mrs?"    "Why are you irritating me?"   "Cause you're not being normal,what's this yaar?Listen I'm genuinely sorry,extremely sorry please be normal",she looked at him for several minutes but didn't say anything.
"Did you inform Mom or anyone in the house?"   "Mom?Hmm!!Whose mom?",he smirked looking at her.
"Don't irritate me Akash!",she started walking in the opposite direction and Akash started following her.

He was humming "Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga", Shifa stopped and looked at him.
He raised his eyebrows and started singing while rounding around Shifa.

" Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga

Jaise Khilta Gulab

Jaise Shayar ka Khwab

Jaise Ujali Kiran

Jaise Bun Mein Hiran

Jaise Chandani Raat

Jaise Narmi Ki Baat "

He looked at her with a big smile and Shifa started laughing no actually blushing.
"You're such a flirt"   "Oh hello,I'm not flirty but you know girls gets flattered just seeing my one glimpse",he told in a such a proud tone where Shifa was trying hard to control her laughter.
"So you're the softy one now?",she looked at him with a mischievous look, "Maybe"   "Got it,now let's go!"
"Where?"   "For breakfast"  "I have learnt to cook,so drop this idea"   "What's this Shifa,no ways,we've got a vacation after so long,we're going out,only 10 minutes to get ready,go!"

____________________________________

They came to the nearest cafe,the cafe was so cozy,giving such a warm feel.
Slow music in low volume,the cozy atmosphere such a great vibe.
After so many days,Shifa was feeling relaxed,with no tension,no worries,her brain was calm.

They sat in the corner,not too many people were there and at their place there was literally no one else.

When Shifa was looking outside the window,she realized Akash's gaze at her.
"What?"   "Why are you not having anything?This is why you're underweight"   "I'm feeling so relaxed you know,I don't think after"   "No need to say more,I know what you're trying to say,people should get break from their regular busy life and for me Dadi's outhouse is the best place for this,see told you that you'll love this place,this area"   "Yeah I'm loving this place",she smiled.
"So softy one is back?"   "You can say so",both of them laughed.

_____________________________________
"Akash?Here is no servant,I mean literally no one?"   "I've sent them as I wanted this house to be vacant for us,you know relaxation"    "You always do this?"   "Yeah(he said carelessly but when he looked at her,he knew what was coming)I mean I come here all alone,don't over think!Shifa please I'm not that much spoiled brat"   "I didn't say anything"   "I know what you were trying to say",hearing this Shifa was laughing like a maniac.
"Now what's this!"   "Nothing (she was unable to control her laughter),you are really like a baby,aww!"   "Now you're irritating me"   "No I'm not,I'm just stating facts",she again bursted out laughing where Akash sat in the nearest chair with angry look.
They were on the terrace,the sky was so clear that you can see the stars.
Shifa sat beside him,"Okay sorry",he didn't look at her."Akash please,see we've come here for vacation,we shouldn't waste our time by fighting,I was just teasing you,sorry"   "Okay,then do something for me so that my anger gets vanished"   "What?"  "I'm feeling about going to a long drive,you need to come with me"   "It's too late now"  "So?People goes in long drive at this time stupid"   "You're calling me stupid"   "Cause you are"   "Oh hello I'm not"   "Now come yaar",he dragged her with him.