Chapter 17

Shifa came out from the shower but Akash was still sleeping.
"What should I do,if I call him he'll be embarrassed,ooookaaay,yeah",thinking this she quickly went towards the window and start pulling the curtain aside,the sunray was directly falling over Akash's face,Shifa went towards the bed and started pretending to sleep.

Being irritated of the sunray,Akash finally opened his eyes and found that the morning ray was directly coming at his direction.
"What the!Man,what time is it?",thinking this he was searching for a watch anywhere and finally found it but damn it was not working.
"Great,now where is my phone?",he went towards the bed and got his phone.
"Only 8 in the morning!Dude!Pathetic!",then he looked at Shifa's sleeping body,"How can she sleep with this much sunlight coming in the room!",thinking so he went towards her.
"You're so stubborn Shifa!",he started caressing her hairs but but guess what he found her hairs wet.
"What?",he immediately went away.
"What was that?As if she's taken a shower just a moment ago and yeah,she is the one who is behind this lightening room,Damn!",he directly went towards the washroom.

Shifa's POV..
I was pretending to sleep when I heard him cursing about the sunlight,though I was hearing everything but but I had to pretend yaar,he's saying that it's only 8 in the morning!Thank God,at least he'd given me this info,now what's this sound,no wait,is he coming towards me!Why?Don't come,go!
What are you saying?Oh yeah stubborn,yeah that's I am actually,why is he caressing my hair?Is he drunk?Cool Shifa you're sleeping remember? Oh no,looks like he's understood now!Go somewhere please,I need to get out of here,I was hearing his footsteps towards the washroom,okay so I can get our of here.....

...............................................................

When Akash came down,he found everyone else there along with Shifa.
Shifa was trying to avoid him as much as possible so was he,both of them were feeling awkward about the morning incident.
"Shifa Akash,I want both of you to prepare a dance performance for the Sangeet,Rima add their performance in the list!",told Dadi (Rima was Rakib's sister)
"But Dadi,I can't dance"   "You have to learn then,not like we're arranging any competition,so",seeing Dadi's expression Shifa agreed.
"Dadi when will Afshan come?When will she practice?"   "Okay then I'll ask them to come tonight"   "Please Dadi",pouted Rima.