Chapter 13

The dishes were getting served after Akash and his Dad came from the Mosque.
Akash eyed towards Shifa to ask her how was everything and Shifa gave him a confused look.

"So,you,what's your name by the way?",Dadi asked sternly."Yes,Dadi,I'm Shifa"   "Okay,so tell me what you've prepared today"   "Dadi,here are pulao,chicken curry and some fries",hearing this Dadi nodded and signaled her to serve.

........................................................

Shifa was nervously looking at Dadi when she started eating,there Akash was also looking towards Dadi with similar expression.
"So this is how foods used to be prepared in your home,right?(Shifa wasn't understanding what to say so she remained silent)I think your not deaf?"    "Dadi,actually I I don't don't know cooking",hearing this Dadi's expression became dangerous and there was pin drop silence.
"Asiya,I want to have a proper lunch,I'm waiting",saying this she left towards her room.
"Shifa,you don't know how to cook?"   "Mom,no I don't have any knowledge about cooking actually,I tried to make this by watching YouTube videos"   "I think you should have told me at least before doing this,anyways from today you'll learn cooking from me,now go to your rooms,I'll arrange something for the lunch"   "Mom these are not that much bad actually,I'm loving the fries,the curry maybe needs something to increase the taste and the pulao,no it's giving me no hope.Bhabhi,don't worry even I don't know how to cook,relax"   "Afshan your Mom has asked everyone to go from here so leave now",said Atiq.
"Akash,I told you to explain everything to Shifa and this is what you've explained her?"   "Actually Dad!..",Atiq left without listening anything and Akash was getting angry for his Dad's behavior towards him.
"Shifa-Akash you both go to your room dear,okay?",Shifa nodded towards her mother-in-law and then both of them left.

.........................................................

"I'm getting so much irritated now!"   "Akash I don't think that you'll be able to manage the uni fact,Dadi is way too strict"   "Do you have any exam near?"   "No,in fact thanks to Allah"   "Obviously,I think you've to miss some classes because Dadi would never allow",saying this Akash sat on the bed and got busy with his phone,at that very time he got a call.

"Yeah Rashi,what's up?"   "Nothing is up,everything is down,come quickly"   "Where?"   "To my home"   "Why?"   "Dude!No one is at home and I'm getting bored,come and pick me,we'll go somewhere"   "Dadi has come"   "So?If you want I can talk with Dadi"   "No need,I'm coming",Akash started walking towards the door when Shifa called him."Won't you have lunch?"   "Yeah with Rashi I hope,anyways bye",saying this he left.

...........................................................

Thank God,you didn't have your lunch"   "Too mean Rashi,you don't want to have lunch alone that's why"   "Yeah yeah that's why,I don't want to argue with you now,lemme enjoy my lunch",saying this she started eating and Akash also started eating but after looking at the chicken fries,his thoughts were transferred towards Shifa.
"Hello?Where are you lost?"   "Nowhere"   "Hey mister,what happened to you?"   "Nothing okay?"

............................................................

Shifa was feeling too sleepy after having the lunch and she was about to take a nap when her phone started to ring.

"Hello Shifa!"   "Yeah Raiyan?Why have you called me in this weird time?"   "Shut up,I've got an interesting news,specially for you,it's about your cousin",at first Shifa didn't understand then she realized about whom he was talking."What information?"   "I think he's in love"   "What?"   "Yeah,though whole uni thinks them as a couple but they never agree but guess what I've got proof,wait I'll send you a pic",saying this Raiyan cut the call and sent her a pic in WhatsApp,Shifa opened WhatsApp and looked at the pic.
There were Rashi and Akash,Rashi was holding Akash's arm and her head was over Akash's shoulder,both of them were laughing over something,seeing this she didn't understand how to react and there came Raiyan's call
"What do you say Shifa?What do you think?"   "Where are they?"   "In a restaurant in fact they're still in front of my eyes,I'm feeling like getting towards them and ask for a treat"   "Just get out from there Raiyan"   "Why?"   "Because they're our senior,anyways I'll talk with you later",saying this she cut the call and started feeling irritated.