Chapter 38

"What?Why did you guys arrange tour with the Junior batch yaar?That too with 3 years junior!Unbelievable!"
"Ikram did this yaar,his sister is in the same batch with your cousin,he wanted to take his sister with him,that's why,listen I've fixed your favourite place,so please stop being angry,we've arranged everything,you can take your cousin as well,I mean their batch is coming"

..................

"Tour?With senior batch?Raiyan,you are out of your mind,obviously not,I'm not coming,no ways!I'll talk with you later,bye",Shifa disconnected the call and found Akash already standing there.
"I think you should agree!"  "What?Obviously not,I'm not going with the senior batch anywhere"   "Oh hello,I'm from that batch",Shifa looked at him with shocking look.
"You!Akash you pranked with me right?The tour you were talking about it was actually this!"   "No my dear!Even I've got to know about it just now!They couldn't contact with me before as my phone was switched off"
"Then how did the place match?"   "It's Rashi,she knows my favorite places so"   "Okay,fine!I'll go",she told sternly and took her phone
"Yeah I'll come"   "Shifa!I am just so happy hearing this!"   "Okay,I'll talk with you later,bye",she disconnected the call and looked at Akash.
"Why are you looking at me like this?"  "Nothing,I have to go home,my clothes and everything is just there"   "It's too late now"   "I'm not talking about going today,we can go tomorrow",saying this she left the room.