Chapter 32

The whole campus was giving exam vibe,every batch was so busy with their ongoing exams so were our main people!

"Yaar,how did you finish the exam this early?"   "The question was easy Raiyan,that's why"   "What will you do after BSC?"   "MSC"   "Not about that Shifa,I mean I'm talking about the career"   "I haven't thought actually but thanks Raiyan,I mean for bringing this topic,I need to think about it"   "No need to hurry there's time for us to become Graduate,so don't stress",though Shifa nodded but for the time in so many months she was feeling disappointed with herself,she was so busy in other things that she didn't thought about her career and that wasn't such a "Shifa-act",yeah she was famous with this nickname among her friends,remembering about them she got stressed once again,she didn't want to remember them,no!

"We're about to become post graduates after some months!Super cool",excitedly told Akash
"Are you going to join your family business?"   "Obviously,that's not even a question to ask Rashi"   "Okay,don't flaunt that much"   "Hey I'm not flaunting dude,anyways what about you?"    "Not sure but I'll figure out in the coming months"   "Okay,see you"   "Hey wait,where are you going?"   "Home"   "No ways,just come with me,let's go to a long drive please"   "Not today"   "Why?"   "I've to go home"   "You're going by the car right?"   "Yeah"   "Okay",saying so Rashi went towards his car and sat inside. "Rashi!"   "What?Listen,I'll call aunty,just get on yaar,take me on Long drive,I don't know anything else,get on!",after being silent for several seconds he got inside.

Shifa was in the canteen when she got a message from Akash,saying "Hey Shifa,I can't go with you today,I know you'll manage so I mean",reading this she got irritated and replied "It's okay,I can manage"

"Hello Miss",hearing an unknown voice she turned around.
"I'm Tahir,your cousin Akash! His class fellow"   "Oh,hello Tahir Bhai"   "You're alone?"   "No,one of my friends is here,he has gone to meet our teacher,he'll be coming in a few minutes"   "Oh,okay.If you face any problem you can inform me,how will you go home today?Akash has gone with Rashi"   "Yeah he informed me and it's not a big deal,I can manage myself,thank you",Tahir smiled and left,Shifa didn't find his smile good at all,she was feeling too much disturbed and at that time Raiyan arrived.
"Oh hello,what happened?"   "Yaar,I have to go now,I'm having headache"   "Okay okay but how will you go?Lemme drop you"   "No need"   "Yaar I'm going to my aunt's home and that's also in the same place,I'll drop you,okay we'll call Uber and you'll pay half,now happy?"   "Okay",she laughed and seeing this Raiyan also started to laugh.