Chapter 29

"I'm so done,so done! My energy has gone yaar! Back to back makeup labs,I feel like crying",Shifa was continuously blabbering this and finally Raiyan thought about paying heed to her.
"This was bound to happen,I mean what did you expect,you'll go for vacation in the middle of the semester and then you'll get time for chilling?"
"So rude Raiyan"   "You know right that I love speaking the truth",he proudly said where Shifa bit him with his book.

At the basketball court...
"You're here! Oh man! I was searching for you in the whole campus"   "Why?",Akash asked while dribbling
"You missed today's class test,I was calling you continuously but no,you didn't even bother to pick up the call"
"Last night I tried so hard to understand the topics but miss Rashi,not even a single topic got inside my brain"   "You could have called me"   "Why would I?You were already showing me attitude for just sending the notes"   "Yaar Akshu,you took it too seriously,I was just"   "Listen yaar,I'm not in the mood right now and please don't call me with that ridiculous pet name"   "WTH!It's such a cute name",Rashi came towards Akash and forcefully turned his face towards her "And I'll call you whatever I want!",she left him and was going outside the court where Akash was looking at her till she was out of view.

..............................................................

Akash was still there,dribbling and dribbling,Rashi's face was coming in his mind every single time!
"WTH!Rashi!That was something in her eyes today,not usual,oh man!What's happening",thinking this he sat and started pouring water over his face.
"Hey stop!Have you gone mad?"   "Rashi please yaar,I'm already disturbed!",he looked towards her but she was not Rashi.
"Shifa?You?I thought"   "Actually,I was going home by myself but then Raiyan told me that you didn't leave till now,so I"   "What time it is?"   "5:30"   "What?(And I came here at 4,what's happening to me!)"  "Are you leaving now or you want to pour more water over yourself"   "Now that's not funny"   "Who told you I was trying to be funny",this time Akash looked at her carefully,she was actually not in a fun mood,though he tried to figure out what's happening in her mind but couldn't,was she sad,no,maybe irritated?Just leave it