Chapter 61

After 1 year....

Akash was waiting at the airport, he was getting irritated as at least for half an hour he was waiting for Rashi.
"Akshuuuu!!!",and there she was finally,"You know for how long I'm waiting for you!"   "So what?This is your job(she bursted out laughing)"   "I'm going"    "Yeah please take my luggage as well(she teased him and he gave her a dangerous look)"    "Come on Akash,you're meeting me after so many months, behave nicely na"    "And why can't you behave nicely with me Ma'am"    "Shut up"    "Oh hello,what have you brought in these luggages,I should have brought driver with me"    "You've become so weak Akash seriously"     "Then go and handle yourself"    "Arey sorry na,please please"    "Btw for how many days you're going to be here?"   "Umm not many days,Christmas vacation, new year vacation--just got all these"    "Oh hello then you've got so many days"     "Obviously not,I didn't get 2 months vacation,start the car na otherwise we'll be late,I've still not forgotten the traffic of this city damn"    "Then why did you bother to be back, you should have just stayed there"    "Stop being jealous",she bursted out laughing.

______________________________________

"Nanu I'm leaving"    "Today is off, then where are you going now?"    "For the property matter Nanu,don't worry I'll be back soon"     "You're going alone?"    "Raiyan will be there,don't you forget he's Assistant commissioner now and and Hasan had to go for his project work, so please you're not going to call him this time, I'll manage pakka"    "Shifa,why don't you leave the matter?"    "I can't Nanu,that's my Abbu's property,chachu can't take those,he didn't even our house,how can I let this happen?My Ammu,Abbu their memories are there in that house,Abbu's business, chachu didn't leave anything, he took everything",she had tears in her eyes and Nanu wiped her tears and gave her a hug,"I hope everything will be in your favor"    "In Sha Allah,I'll leave now okay?"    "Tell me when will you be back?"    "I can't tell the exact time na Nanu,I've to go to the oldage home as well,I promised them,remember?"    "Please don't be late,I'll be so worried"    "I won't be late promise"