Chapter 50

Both Akash's parents came back right before dinner and by their behavior it was clearly evident that they're not happy with Shifa,not like she was surprised in fact she has stopped being surprised at all after all those she faced after her parents left.

She was standing in the balcony which was attached to their room,she was totally in her own thoughts when she got a message from Raiyan.

Everything fine at home?How did chacha chachi react? Listen Shifa,if anything is wrong tell me, I'll talk with them -- seeing the message she smiled lightly,not like she was going to ask help from Raiyan but at least there was someone who thought about her and there was that person who was her husband,sleeping in the room,was she expecting lot? As it was getting late so she didn't reply Raiyan at that moment and went back to the room.

"Umm,Shifa?Where were you?"   "Balcony"   "Not feeling sleepy?"   "Nothing like that,how did you get up?"   "I don't know,have you taken your medicines?"   "Yeah (And she remembered that Raiyan was the person who sent text for this to remind her)"   "What happened?Why are you so quiet?"   "I was always quiet"    "Not like this,listen I've told you many times if you're worrying about something do tell me"   "Here's nothing that,thank you", she closed her eyes.

She tried to open up with him,didn't she? But was it worth it? This whole scenario was getting worse,how'll she handle this? What was the future? Here Akash doesn't even want to admit that he's married,all these thoughts were making her head to burst,with teary eyes she was recalling her parents and then she remembered her Nanu the only person left in this world for her,she didn't even realize when she fell asleep but in her dream she saw her parents smiling towards her.