Chapter 47

"How are you Akash bhai?",Raiyan asked softly and Rashi sat beside the bed."Much better",he smiled lightly.
"Ma Sha Allah (he looked at Shifa),let's go now"   "Yeah(Raiyan came to hold her hand and they started to leave)"

"So mister,uncle aunty are coming"   "What?They don't need to yaar"   "You can also understand how worried they became after hearing about this though we didn't even told most of the things",she stood beside his bed and started caressing his hair.
"Yeah so when are they coming?"  "They'll reach anytime,get well soon yaar",she made a sad face and he looked at her,"As if I don't want to"   "You're impossible,always ready to spoil my mood"

_____________________________________

"Raiyan,I'm so tired with this always on the bed thing",Raiyan was fully concentrated on helping her to walk and he didn't notice Shifa's talking.
"Hello!"  "Hmm?What?"  "You didn't even listen!"   "Oh,I'm so sorry,what were you talking about?"   "Nothing"   "Tell me na!"   "Not in the mood now"   "Okay,then can we go to the garden if you want?",she gave him a stern look and there he was beaming,"Raiyan!"   "Are we going?"

____________________________________

"Yeah aunty,don't worry he'll be fine soon In Sha Allah",Rashi was trying to calm down Akash's mom and at that moment Rakesh came,"Tahir has been arrested,uncle just called me"  "So he was the boy?",Akash's dad asked  "Yeah uncle,he's the one!"  "So what about Shifa?Where's she?"   "Uncle,I've seen her in the garden area,having a walk"   "She's fit now?"  "No aunty,not fully,Raiyan is helping her,there they're!",Shifa and Raiyan came there and Akash's parents' focus were on the way Raiyan was holding her shoulder.

_____________________________________

"Maybe your Chacha Chachi (uncle aunt) didn't like me",Raiyan was telling Shifa where she was in deep thought sitting in the bed,"Shifa?"  "Hmm?"  "What's wrong?Is there going to be any problem for me being here with you?"   "Shouldn't be"   "Then?"  "Did we do anything wrong?I guess not,then why should we worry?Isn't it?"   "Hope so",Raiyan looked at her and there she was missing her parents a little bit more today,only if they were here with her.

______________________________________

After few days,they were being discharged.......(As Akash's parents asked the doctor to discharge him with Shifa as well)

"You are recovering fastly,impressive",Rashi laughed.
"Hmm,you know that's how I am from the childhood"   "Okay okay,at first eat this as you're being discharged today"   "Then why are you making me have this tasteless soup!"   "Stop your drama",she was making him to have the soup forcefully.

Rakesh,Raiyan and Shifa were waiting for them to come,"Why do you guys take so much time yaar",Rakesh made face and put Akash's bag inside the car."So,who's sitting where?"   "Akash's sitting with me",Rashi told as a matter of fact and both of them sat inside the car,"Okay then I'm sitting with the driver,Raiyan Shifa you guys sit at the back"   "Yeah sure",they also got inside.

Shifa's eyes were stuck at one direction and every time she was getting more hurt,Rashi Akash they're so lovey dovey with each other and Akash was behaving like he doesn't even know her,she didn't even realize when she fell asleep but after hearing some noise her eyes got opened.
"So bye,Mumma is going to aunt's house otherwise I would have gone your home",Rashi got down and the car was standing before her house.