Chapter 27

They were back in their own home finally,so Akash Shifa joined their university without wasting any more time.

At the university...

"Soooo you're back!",saying this Rashi hugged Akash tightly.
"Yaar Rashi calm down,let me breathe"   "No ways,I'll be right in this position,how much I missed you yaar"  "Now I'm back see"   "Okay",she released him.
"But mister why did you take so much time to come back!"   "Cousin's marriage!"   "Who?Shifa?"   "No man!Rakib Bhaiya"    "Oh I see,anyways exam is coming buddy"   "What?"   "Yeah,semester is knocking on the door"   "Oh man!Rashi please yaar,send me all the notes otherwise I'll fail for sure"    "No ways"   "What no ways?"    "Why will I give you?",she raised her eyebrows. "Because I'm your best friend!"   "And?",she looked in his eyes. "And?"   "Nothing",she left by giving him a smile.

"Wait what?When will I makeup these labs!"   "Obviously with other groups and on the off period"   "Raiyan!I don't know anyone yaar"   "Only one thing can be done,I'll be with you in your makeup labs"   "Please be there"   "Okay don't worry,after all I'm the CR",hearing this Shifa started laughing and Raiyan just ignored it.

It was already 4pm and Akash was waiting for Shifa but she was nowhere to be seen.
"Where is she?Wasn't her class till 3pm?",thinking this he called Shifa.
"Hello?"   "Where are you?"   "In lab"  "Till now?"   "Yeah,makeup labs"   "How more time you need?"   "Not understanding,you go,I'll manage to come"   "How can you manage alone?"  "I'll if I'm telling you"   "Sure?"   "Yeah 100%"   "Okay then I'm leaving,bye",saying this Akash cut the call and left.

-------------------------------------------------

After completing 3 labs continuously Shifa was done for that day and it was 5:30pm.
"Okay so done for today?"   "Yeah yaar,I'm feeling so much hungry now"  "Samee,let's go and eat something"   "But I'm already late"   "Chill yaar,only 5:30,we'll eat quickly so nothing to worry about,come now!"

"How will we go?"   "In my bike"   "What?I can't"   "Why Shifa?"   "I mean",Raiyan raised his eyebrows in question. "Umm nothing",she got on the bike though she didn't appreciate the idea about getting on bike with guys but she just didn't want to say this to Raiyan because maybe he would get hurt so she only put her hand on his shoulder for support and tried to avoid any more interaction.
"Are you uncomfortable?"   "Umm actually"   "Get down"  "Hmm?"   "It's okay Shifa,we can call Uber,relax"

----------------------------------------------------

"Not these ones,man I'm telling you to send the important ones only I don't have a lot of time and not even I have any idea about the syllabus,hello?Aman?",the network was having issues and Akash was roaming here and there to get the better network.

"See it's 7! I'm too late"   "Relax"  "Okay Allah Hafiz Raiyan"   "Allah Hafiz",Shifa was about to enter when Raiyan called her.
"Take these lab reports Ma'am"   "Oh!!!See how mad I am"   "I know,bye",Raiyan got on the car and Shifa entered the gate.

"This network is getting on my nerves",saying so he went towards the balcony but still nothing was getting improved,he was busy in giving curses when he saw a car in front of their gate.

"This car?(he looked carefully and saw Shifa coming out) Shifa okay (he saw her talking with someone inside the car and after sometime she was about to enter the gate) Who's inside the car?(then he saw someone coming out of the car and calling Shifa,Akash looked carefully and tried to recognize who it was)Raiyan!Yeah the only friend of her in the whole uni,my foot!",he angrily went inside and throw his phone on the bed.