Chapter 15

Days were going on,Dadi was still there so Shifa couldn't attend her uni classes but she was submitting the assignments through Raiyan and and her cooking class was also going on.....

At one night....

"Shifa when will you be back!I wonder if I'll be able to submit your assignments from tomorrow or not!Teachers won't agree with this for continously 7 days!"   "Yaar please na Raiyan!Here's some problem,try to handle na!"    "I'll try but not sure what will happen,but when are you coming back?"   "Soon"   "Stop with your soon!Hearing this everyday!"   "Anyways,how's everything going on?Any exams on the way?"   "Semester will be on the way bro!If you don't join the next week then you're gonna fail,I'm telling you!Labs are going on!How will you cope up?"   "Don't scare me okay?"    "Okay okay,wait!I've some news for you!"   "What?"   "Your cousin!Akash bhai!"   "Raiyan!Listen I'm not interested!"    "But I'll tell you!Some more photos of them,I'll send you"   "No!Raiyan I'll just slap you just wait when I'll be back at the campus",Shifa was turning front when she bumped with Akash.
"Shifa?Hello?Are you there?"   "Will talk later,bye",saying this she disconnected the call.

"Raiyan?"    "Yeah"   "Any exams near?"   "No,he was talking about the labs as the semester is coming so..",Akash was trying to say something but he was hesitating,"Do you wanna say something?",asked Shifa."Umm actually,yeah.You don't have any other friend?Only one?That's Raiyan?",Shifa was getting angry but she tried to control.
"Yeah,I've only one friend at the whole uni,but why are you asking me this by the way?",she asked sternly.
"Whenever I come,I see that you're only talking with him,whenever I see you at the uni,you're with him"   "I think you shouldn't ask this qstn to me actually,because whenever I see you you're talking with Rashi,even at uni also you're with her and and even you both meet after the uni as well,even have lunch together?",Akash was taken aback by Shifa's words but he wanted to say something.
"What are you trying to say?"   "Nothing,I'm just saying that if you can only have one friend then why will you ask any other person about this topic?"   "I just asked you a simple question"   "And I've given you a simple answer as well I think"    "Why are you trying to fight with me?"   "I'm not,I'm just telling you that if I'm not interfering in your life,you shouldn't interfere in my life also,anyways I've to complete my note",saying this Shifa got busy with her studies where Akash was standing still,he was feeling irritated,angry and what not because he didn't expect this answer actually.

When both of them went for sleep....

(Chachu!Why did you do this with me?Okay Shifa calm down,you've to concentrate on your studies.Chill....
And I don't think this marriage will last forever,what forever this won't even a year actually!I need to think about my career--irritatedly thought Shifa)

(Why was she saying those?Rashi and me?Raiyan and Shifa!?What the hell!---thinking these he instantly got up and started breathing heavily)