Chapter 37

"Only Nanu(Grandma from mother's side)?"   "Hmm!Ammu was the only child and Nana Ji (Grandpa from mother's side) also passed away few years ago"   "But what about your Dad's side relatives?"   "Abbu's parents passed away years ago and then there's only my chachu"   "Who arranged our marriage?"   "Hmm",Shifa replied by looking far away,they were walking through the road where her Nanu was though Akash asked so many times to take the car but Shifa wanted to go on foot there,this was the place where so many beautiful memories of her life were,she wanted to see all those places and people.

"Shifu?Oh my!After 2 years!What's up!"   "Hasan?How are you?",her face was glowing with happiness after seeing one of her old friends,Hasan.
"I asked you first",he crossed his hands and started giving her expressions.
"Hasan?You didn't change at all",she hit him on his head and started laughing."No I didn't change but you've changed a lot,this whole getup,I've never seen you wearing Salwar Suit"   "So?Stop irritating me,where is Nanu?"   "Nanu is actually searching for me you know",he was looking here and there,Shifa understood he must have done something,"Hasan!"   "Slow!Nanu will hear you...(he stopped after seeing a stranger coming beside Shifa,he was looking at that person with observing expression)Who are you?Shif did he come with you?"   "Yeah,he is(she couldn't complete as Nanu already came there hearing the noice)Nanu!",she immediately hugged her and bursted in tears where Nanu was also hugging her,Nanu tried to control her tears but couldn't control.
"Nanu please,this Shif will make you cry more,you should just leave her",Hasan said to tease Shifa and Shifa gave him a warning look.

"My jaan!My Shifa!(Nanu started caressing her face and her eyes started to get watery once again but before those tears could drop her gaze felt on Akash)Shifa,he is your?",Shifa nodded.
"Why are you standing there dear,come here!",when Akash came she caressed his face with love,Hasan was looking at everything with observing expressions.

Nanu was talking with Akash,when Hasan dragged Shifa,"This boy is your husband?What the hell!Your Chachu arranged this marriage,didn't he?"   "What happened Hasan?Yeah Chachu arranged this"   "Just by looking at his face I can tell that he's a spoiled brat!"  "Hasan stop!He's nothing like that"   "Shifa just stop,I can identify people just by looking at them,listen does he make you cry?"   "Aww Hasan!How sweet",she made a cute expression.
Their chitchat was going on till Nanu called both of them.
Though Akash was talking with Nanu but his gaze was always over Shifa.

_____________________________________

It was a good day,the day spent quite well,within such a short time Akash managed to become Nanu'a face and for this Shifa was making faces in front of Nanu "Nanu this is not done!I'm your daughter,not he"   "He's also my grandson from today,don't get jealous Shifa"

______________________________________

They were coming back to Dadi's outhouse,Shifa was too happy to meet Nanu after so long,last time she met Nanu was on her wedding but she wasn't in her sense at that time.
She was laughing remembering Hasan's words "Listen if he does something wrong ever,just do call me"
"Who's he?",she came back to reality hearing Akash's voice,she realized they had already reached outhouse.
"Who?"   "That Hasan"   "Oh He!He's Ammu's cousin's son,so basically my cousin actually"   "You never said anything about him"   "Why would I?He has nothing to do with you"   "Yeah that's right",they already came inside the outhouse,Shifa was going towards the room when Akash hold her hand.
Shifa stopped and looked at Akash.
"What?"   "We're going to the tour tomorrow,right?"   "No Akash,not tomorrow I'm so tired today,the day after tomorrow please"   "Hmm okay",he didn't released her hand and kept looking at her.
"Akash leave my hand",he came back to his sense "Oh",immediately left her hand.