Chapter 48

Raiyan got down early as he was thinking Akash's parents might not like him going there.

"We should have informed them,see they're not at home",Shifa was busy in stating facts where Akash didn't even bother that his parents weren't at home.
"So what,we've come and that's what matters and anyways they'll come tonight or tomorrow,so nothing to worry about"

Obviously you won't understand,you've got your parents with you,not like me who lost them - She kept on thinking,"Where are you lost?"   "Nowhere,you want something to eat?"   "No,need a perfect sleep,this journey was so painful"   "Okay",she went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

The whole trip and the incidents were seeming like a dream for him,so many things happened still nothing changed between them,maybe he was the reason or the whole scenario made everything so messy,while he was thinking about all of this,Shifa's phone started to ring(she forgot her phone in the room) and obviously being curious Akash took the phone and found Raiyan was calling.
"Doesn't he have got anything else to do?I'm just so done with this boy!",he received the call,"Yeah Raiyan"   "Assalamu A'laikum Akash bhai,actually I called to let Shifa know that her medicines were in my bag and I'll come to give these in the evening"   "Okay I'll tell her,anything else?"   "No no,this is it"   "Okay",he cut the call and there came Shifa.

"Who called?"   "Isn't that obvious?Who else will call rather than Raiyan,he'll come in the evening with your medicines as those were with him",saying this he laid down in bed and closed his eyes where Shifa kept looking at him till he pulled the blanket to his face.