Chapter 12

"What?You don't know how to cook?"   "No,what will I do now?"   "Yaar this is really a big problem,Dadi will just"   "Kill me?",hearing this Akash started laughing,"Damn she's not a villain!But she'll scold you badly for sure"   "Please help me na..."   "How will I help you,I don't have any idea about cooking,I think you should watch YouTube videos",Shifa smiled a little bit after hearing this."Yeah,this is the only way but I tried once this YouTube trick and I failed badly"   "Then we should order from restaurant,I can't think of any other way"   "She'll understand that it's not homemade"   "Shifa then just go and tell her you don't have any connection with cooking,I can't think of any other way",saying this Akash laid on the bed and Shifa gave him an irritated expression.
"What?Do you have any other idea?I'm feeling sleepy",Akash asked with irritation."Obviously you're not going to sleep,get up"   "Yaar!I think you can try to make 'Pulao' with 'Chicken curry',these won't be that much tough I think and some fries as well?"    "Every dish is tough",Akash felt irritated and gave an angry look to Shifa.
"Shifa just go away and lemme sleep!"   "Akash!"   "Man!Okay,this is the last!Come here and we both will watch the cooking videos together,then we'll discuss for several times about the procedures,Shifa!Either you agree with this or do whatever you want!",Akash was about to sleep when Shifa exclaimed suddenly,"Okay okay!!!We'll do it!"

..............................................................

"So today's menu is 'Pulao,Chicken curry,some fries' And Miss Shifa(You maybe wondering why not Mrs.Shifa but dude their subconscious minds are not yet ready to accept this marriage till now),lemme sleep now so so so get lost from here",saying this Akash grabbed the blanket and went to take a nap,"Okay!But you've to wake up quickly because today is Friday and and and you've to attend Jumma!",saying this Shifa went.

..............................................................

Shifa was busy in kitchen,she's extremely nervous and was sweating when suddenly someone came towards her.
"How's everything going?",Shifa became shocked and then she found that it was Akash.
"Oh!You?Yeah I'm trying,I don't know how will these turned out"   "Lemme check",saying this Akash took a spoon and tried to taste the curry when he started jumping for the heat (as you can imagine,the curry was still over the stove and our Akash didn't use his common sense :3 )
"Akash,you're unbelievable!",Shifa quickly put his hand in the water bowl."I was just trying to help you,lemme taste the curry,I'm sure you've done something wrong,stop giving me looks and lemme taste",then Shifa gave him a small plate filled with the curry (obviously she make the curry a little cold before giving him that)
"Umm..make it a little bit spicy,it's too bland"   "Okay but how did you enter here?If anyone sees you?"   "This is the reason I came quickly,everyone is in their room now,oh man!I think Dad is calling my name,going!Best of luck"   "Jumma Mubarak"   "Khair Mubarak",saying this he left quickly.