Chapter 16

"So you two have to come with me,got it?",hearing this both Shifa and Akash looked at each other (Akash's cousin brother was getting married and so Dadi told them both to go with her right then as only 7 days were left,Akash's parents would come after 2/3 days)
"Amma don't worry,they both will go there",told Atiq."But Dad my uni!"   "Akash!If you can get married before completing your studies then obviously you can attend this marriage by being absent from your classes,what say Atiq?",Dadi asked bitterly and Atiq nodded.

..............................................................

The flight......
Akash's Chachu (paternal uncle) lived in a different city so they took a flight.
When they reached there,the whole house was giving a festive vibe,Rakib I mean Akash's cousin (who's getting married) was 4 years older than him welcomed them with too much excitement.

..................................................................

At the room (where Akash and Shifa would stay)........

"Damn!This sofa is not at all suitable for sleeping!",Shifa told angrily and Akash looked towards him.
"You can sleep on the bed actually,this is not a small bed,two people can easily"    "No thanks,I'll take the floor then",saying this Shifa was going to search a blanket where Akash grabbed her hand.
"Why are you so stubborn?Go sleep on the bed,I'll sleep on the floor",Shifa looked at him with confused expression.
"It's okay,I can manage actually,I don't like to bother anyone",saying this Shifa freed her hand and went towards searching for a blanket where Akash kept looking at her.

.......................................................

The morning ray was falling over Shifa's face and she tried to block it with her hand but failed,so finally she opened her eyes.
"What time is it?(saying so she started looking for her phone but didn't find anywhere) my phone!Ammi!",then she got up and started looking for her phone here and there,suddenly she stumbled with something and was about to fall down but somehow she managed not to fall.When she looked towards the thing,she found that it was Akash.
"What?Why is he sleeping here?(she looked towards the bed and it was indicating that no one slept there for even 10 minutes)He slept in this corner!Offo!What should I do?Ummm... Not understanding yaar,lemme take a bath actually".....