Chapter 57

"Mom please leave me alone, I don't wanna talk right now", he was going towards his room when Rashi came hurriedly, "Akaash! Where's your phone? I kept calling you for hours and no response, what's this? Aunty see, what your son is doing",saying this she went towards Akash's Mom and hugged her, she became surprised when she saw Akash left for his room without saying anything.
"Aunty?Everything alright? What happened to him?"   "Nothing dear, he and Shifa had a fight and she went to her Nanu's house, that's why, here Afshan has come, you both have a talk, I'll just go and bring you something to eat", it sounded unusual to Rashi, why would Shifa have this much effect on Akash, "Hey Rashi Api, long time no see"   "Afshan babe, yeah yaar, long time!Afshan tell me one thing, ummm did they have any serious fight? Like otherwise Akash won't even bother about Shifa that much", the last line was somehow shocking for Afshan, before saying anything she dragged Rashi to her room and locked the door, "Why did you say that Bhai won't bother about Bhabhi?"    "Bh..bhabhi? Afshan? What are you talking about?"    "Rashi Api, I'm talking about my bhabhi, Akash bhai's wife",Afshan said calmly but the shock it spread to Rashi that was unimaginable, she didn't even realize when tears came to her eyes.
"Shifa?",she asked with trembling voice. "Yeah,what happened?Are you alright?", Afshan hold her as she was loosing her balance,"When did they get married?"    "One year has passed"    "One year?How did the marriage happen? Was it decided from childhood?"    "Api what are you talking, I'm not understanding"   "Shifa is also your cousin right?"    "No, who told you?", she realized how she was being fooled in all these days.
"Bhai didn't tell you?"    "I want to talk with Akash, ask him to meet me outside,I'm waiting", saying this Rashi left.

______________________________________

They were at their favorite place where they used to come whenever they wanted to celebrate, the place was calm, away from the city, an open place close to the nature, Akash-Rashi both were looking towards the greenery.

"Rashi, I wanted to tell you about this, trust me",he looked at her with concern, "What would you have told me? That you are married?",tears started to flow,"Rashi, I"    "Akash, didn't you ever realize how would I feel about this news?",he kept looking at her, "When you got married, you didn't even think of me once?"    "I'm not understanding"    "Why don't you understand anything Akash,why?",this is when she couldn't control anymore,she sat down and allowed her tears to flow,Akash wasn't understanding what to do,so he preferred to hold her towards him,"Rashi calm down"    "I can't Akash,if there's anyone in my heart then that's you", he was out of words about what to say, so he preferred to keep quiet.

"So you're here?",Akash couldn't believe how come Hasan was here,he realized that he was still holding Rashi.

_____________________________________

"Listen Akash, from the very first day, I never liked you and unfortunately the way I thought of you, you are just like that, don't you feel ashamed in hugging another girl when you're already married to someone"    "Hasan, you're misunderstanding me just like Shifa, she's just my friend"   "Yeah I saw just a moment ago, how close friends you both are, just do us a favor and leave my sister away from your low level activities"   "Shut up, I'm just staying quiet as you are Shifa's brother"   "I'm also staying in limit just for Shifa, don't you dare to come near my sister got it?",Hasan pushed Akash saying this.