Chapter 33

Shifa was in deep thought about her career,she was just clueless about what to do next,she's in final year and not even she got involved in some research works,she was feeling too low after understanding how much she had changed her priority,her passion,her dream,everything was getting shattered in front of her eyes but she was busy in something else,she came back to the present after hearing her mother in law calling her.

"Shifa,how's your studies going on?You're in final year now,right?"   "Yeah,after the result final year classes will be started"   "So,just complete it and then keep your concentration in the family,it's really very important dear,it's your family,if you won't give it time it'll go out of your hands,I hope you are understanding",Shifa was looking at her and once again her dreams were getting vanished,she's not understanding what to say so she smiled forcefully.

After helping Asiya (her mother in law) in the cooking,Shifa was standing in the balcony,her only comfort zone here.

"Abbu,you know right that I love to study,so no talking of marriage before my PhD"   "What are you saying Shifa, it'll be too late"   "Ammu! So?And what's this late about,honestly I don't even wanna get married actually"   "Shifa,relax,you'll study how much you want and we'll definitely search for a perfect match,okay don't get hyper,we'll search for your perfect match when you're prepared,happy?", though she was not fully convinced but she nodded with a boring expression and gave a hug to his Abbu.

She didn't realize when tears came in her eyes,Akash wasn't home till then,it was nearly 11 but no sign of him. At that time,there came a sound and it was Akash but not in his car.

___________________________________

"It's too late"  "So?"   "Rashi,you're mad!"   "Yes I am!Tell me when we are going"   "I don't know",saying this Akash got down from the car and Rashi got down with him too.
"Oh hello mister! What do you mean by that?If you don't tell me then I won't let you go"   "You are crazy!Okay?Now good night and don't do anything with my car please"   "If you don't agree then I will",saying this Rashi started laughing and Akash gave angry look.
"Okay,don't give me that look! Good night Akshu",said Rashi while giving him a good bye hug.

_____________________________________

"This is the match for me,wow!Ammu,Abbu can you both look at this?",she was totally frustrated and turned back while blubbering this and there was Akash standing in front of her.
"Hello Shifa,how's your exam?"   "It's 11 and my exam didn't finish at 10pm that you're asking me this!",she went away from him and started arranging the sofa,Akash was taken aback with her behavior.

"Umm,anything happened?"   "What will happen?",she asked bitterly.
"Why are you so angry?"   "Then what I am supposed to do?I don't find anything to be happy about at least now in my life",Akash was being confused.
"I think you can share with me"   "And I don't think so,Akash you know what?You don't know anything about me,you've just known that part which I've disclosed,first of all I'm not understanding what I'm doing in this house"   "What?"   "You heard it right,yeah I don't know what I'm doing here,I think we don't match at all,we better be separated"